Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

There is also no "Marlie" in the show ;)

Obviously cannot spell. Jayne spelt completely wrong and most likely refers to SJ.

So much of me hopes @stat man got it wrong this year.

Me too. I want Mitch to win.

ee5e20d6b18ffd4c8a8cde4a86ba1d3bc6222b96.gifv

Pretty sure the Dan / Marley alliance strengthens through the show from here. I recall a few weeks ago when Dan was posting about getting attacked, one of the posts was Marley defending Dan. If they had gotten to the end on bitter terms or non allied terms, I just doubt that would have happened. Subtle but gives the pathway a lean in my mind.

Keen to see it play out, and hope to see Marley become more of a character moving forward.

Pretty sure the Dan / Marley alliance strengthens through the show from here. I recall a few weeks ago when Dan was posting about getting attacked, one of the posts was Marley defending Dan. If they had gotten to the end on bitter terms or non allied terms, I just doubt that would have happened. Subtle but gives the pathway a lean in my mind.

Keen to see it play out, and hope to see Marley become more of a character moving forward.
I agree. There doesn't seem to be any bad blood, and I do think they will come together at one point. Daniel spills some tea in a Cameo vid saying that his next target is Jess, and some others and that there are major takedowns to come.

As for Marley, I do think Katie going was really the best thing for his game. I have a feeling that he's going to come into his own, and go extra hard in the challenges. Interestingly enough, both him & Tilly seem to be quite close judging by their social media interactions. I wonder if they form an alliance?

Well, it looks like the spoiler might be accurate. I placed a bet on Daniel to win… I really don’t see SJ winning. It’s going to be between him and Marley and Marley hasn’t really been playing the game. I hope Australia votes for the best gameplayer and not out of sympathy.

Well, it looks like the spoiler might be accurate. I placed a bet on Daniel to win… I really don’t see SJ winning. It’s going to be between him and Marley and Marley hasn’t really been playing the game. I hope Australia votes for the best gameplayer and not out of sympathy.

Daniel will never win. There is nothing likeable about him, so nobody will vote for him.

Where you put a bet on? I looked on Sports bet and it wasn't there.

If this final 3 is correct, an SJ win isn't improbable given she can swarm the votes with her followers from social media.

I'd vote for an AmbiPur plug to win over Daniel if I could.

Back