Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

I think stat man could be wrong with this one, don't think Daniel will make final 3, he's been pretty much double figure odds this whole time
That’s the only reason I placed a bet… the possible cash return if he does win is very exciting. :)

but yeah, I do find it weird how high his odds have been.

In the video a few posts back, Daniel says that we will be surprised to see how far he gets. I'm inclined to believe that he IS then in the F3. Curious to see how he manages it because I really don't see him winning challenges...

S

Sportsbet app!

Ah, I'm an idiot. I looked under Novelties and entertainment where it was just Eurovision. Instead of searching directly for it. I rarely bet as I'm not a sports person. So always entertainment stuff. Turns out I won 160 bucks on betting on Queens Gambit and the lead actress at the Emmy's last year. Cool.

Chucked 20 on Dan winning. Good return if he wins, if he doesn't, oh well. I just have a balance there which slowly grows, so it doesn't even feel like real money. I should probably transfer some of it out.

I honestly can't see SJ being anything that anyone would want to vote for...

But then again, I thought the same about several other winners (Terri 08 for example), so who knows?

Terri only won because of manipulation. People voted for Ben. Then they basically broke all their rules about not revealing polls, extending voting, begging people to vote for Terri and once she was in the lead closed the polls. Lowest moment of BB.

I don't know who'd vote for SJ either to be honest, but you never know. Would Marley be popular though? He seems sweet and nice, but that's kind of wrapped into him seeming simple.

Last edited:
Ah, I'm an idiot. I looked under Novelties and entertainment where it was just Eurovision. Instead of searching directly for it. I rarely bet as I'm not a sports person. So always entertainment stuff. Turns out I won 160 bucks on betting on Queens Gambit and the lead actress at the Emmy's last year. Cool.

Chucked 20 on Dan winning. Good return if he wins, if he doesn't, oh well. I just have a balance there which slowly grows, so it doesn't even feel like real money. I should probably transfer some of it out.

Terri only won because of manipulation. People voted for Ben. Then they basically broke all their rules about not revealing polls, extending voting, begging people to vote for Terri and once she was in the lead closed the polls. Lowest moment of BB.

I don't know who'd vote for SJ either to be honest, but you never know. Would Marley be popular though? He seems sweet and nice, but that's kind of wrapped into him seeming simple.

I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being the lowest number of votes cast for any season ever.

I’m not placing any bets this year. All corrupt bullshite. Last year it looked like Daniel or Sophie would win l, I put bets on both, and bam!! Two episodes pro Chad and what do you know.

He was invisible most of the season.

I’m not placing any bets this year. All corrupt bullshite. Last year it looked like Daniel or Sophie would win l, I put bets on both, and bam!! Two episodes pro Chad and what do you know.

Never underestimate the G force...

I think Dan is the most likely to win of the 3 so a good bet in my opinion.

I'm from the UK so not sure how the AUS public think, but I'd say Marley has a good shot as he is the most likeable (IMO). Obviously we aren't seeing a lot of him at the moment, but I do think he's going to become a more pivotal character.

Dan is a fascinating character but I do wonder if he will be too polarising a figure to win? I can see people voting for others to prevent him from winning.

I'd suggest that was just bad betting and you probably should quit.

I honestly can't see SJ being anything that anyone would want to vote for...

But then again, I thought the same about several other winners (Terri 08 for example), so who knows?
There's some hope that SJ's followers are not BBfans. Idol had the daughter of Drumpf's press secretary & she didn't get enough votes to stay.

All the finalists had a pre season promo last year from memory.

Currently 5 who have received that this season:
Marley
Daniel
SJ
Brenton
Tilly.

So if the final 3 named were wrong, most likely one of the other 2 names who make it.

Back