Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

I should add that Affable replied to me in the betting odd thread:
(so we were alread foes haha)
Means nothing.

I would be more interested in how many followers they gained since the show started and how many of their followers actually watch Big Brother.

You finally learnt how to navigate a forum?

You finally learnt how to navigate a forum?
(slowly backs away) Are you asking w/a smile? I was about to change the subject...
Someone told me; Affable is a huge love island fan
Shall we chat OT? or not..as you wish (a la The Princess Bride)

Hmm, so how does he get into the top 3??? Questions, questions.
He will snap them up just like Katie snapped up stragglers... Easy pickings. It will be difficult for Katie to work that when she’s already in a dominant alliance.

Daniel will basically be a free agent going forward as all his crew / support is pretty much gone.

He will snap them up just like Katie snapped up stragglers... Easy pickings. It will be difficult for Katie to work that when she’s already in a dominant alliance.

Daniel will basically be a free agent going forward as all his crew / support is pretty much gone.
But everyone seems to hate Daniel, or so the edit will have you believe. They only kept him in because they thought Mel was a bigger threat.

But everyone seems to hate Daniel, or so the edit will have you believe. They only kept him in because they thought Mel was a bigger threat.
I think they hate that Daniel was the original game player and he was a threat to them. He is a strong personality. But he is a character and I think people forgive that goofy side of him as being an eccentric person

Reactions: kxk
I think they hate that Daniel was the original game player and he was a threat to them. He is a strong personality. But he is a character and I think people forgive that goofy side of him as being an eccentric person

They hate him because of his bullying ways. They see Daniel, walking around like he's mayor bully of bullytown, and think to themselves "What a bully he is! If anyone is a bigger bully than Daniel then I haven't them yet. He would win an international bullying contest." And then they find a flyer promoting an international bullying contest and send Daniel over to win it. So Daniel goes over to the international bullying contest and comes second. But he wins after bullying the judges into changing their votes.

Also because he plays the game as such sn obvious target that they can put him aside for “later”. It’s like having a shield in Survivor. Although I don’t know that BB Aus has evolved that far, so yeh..... Bit of a mystery and thank goodness for that or I’d have given up on the show when Nick got evicted.

Reactions: kxk
Also because he plays the game as such sn obvious target that they can put him aside for “later”. It’s like having a shield in Survivor. Although I don’t know that BB Aus has evolved that far, so yeh..... Bit of a mystery and thank goodness for that or I’d have given up on the show when Nick got evicted.

He's a goat?

Tilly into 2nd fav, Daniel still $12.

Could stat man be wrong this year?
Considering they revealed the names in December, before ANY information about the entire season was made public... doubtful.

And their track record for leaks last season was spot on every time.

Back