Skip to main content

Big Brother Au Promo Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite liked the dance they did in the 2008 finale with all the HMs:

The 05 dance was quite ghastly though, as was the weird moon lantern dance they did at the 2013 finale.
2008 had the best finale, straight to the point. it was a massive improvement from 2007's 3 HOUR LONG FINALE[DOUBLEPOST=1406480451][/DOUBLEPOST]
well i saw this BB promo just now...View attachment 40401

i4x5g.gif
FUCK ME!! I SAW THAT ON TEN, Such Irony much sense?

Was 2008 the first with three finalists? Apart from the winner, Kyle and dodgy first couple of weeks 2008 wasn't that bad a series in hindsight - I do think Ten were very hasty to swing the axe and really should have given it another shot but with Jackie O flying solo. I think it was a series producers probably would have learned alot from.

And back on topic it also had one of the best promo campaigns for any Big Brother ever.

And back on topic it also had one of the best promo campaigns for any Big Brother ever.
I agree.

To be honest, nearly all of the Channel 10 era BB pre-season promos (maybe bar 2006 and 2007, in my opinion) were extremely good. Especially 2005.

Now we only have what Channel 9 are dishing up... which pale in comparison.

BB is an afterthought, that's why. It's just there to a fill a whole in their schedule (and pander to the highly lusted over 20 -49 demographic), that is all.

BB is an afterthought, that's why. It's just there to a fill a whole in their schedule (and pander to the highly lusted over 20 -49 demographic), that is all.
Their is no 20-49 demo, the demos are:
25-54
18-49
16-39

If I remember correctly last year BB topped the 16-39 demo on most nights and I THINK that the most important demo to advertisers is 18-49.

Whatever, that was close enough. lol

I don't get paid to know the ins and out of the tv industry so forgive me for my slight inaccuracy and not researching the technical info networks use to sell their programs to advertisers. The gist of my point was that BB is not geared towards oldies (50+), that is all.

Do you need to have a linkedin account to see linkedin profiles? I've never been able to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back