• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Big Brother Au Promo Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Untitled-Typo

Bland
Awesome site donor
promos for big brother should be starting really soon (within 3 weeks.... Hopefully....). So any ideas for the promo? *massive speakers appear from the sky* "THIS IS BIG BROTHER!". *that stupid justice crew song plays.... Que sacara or somthing* *cringes* sorry :p

Shaneyboo

Awesome site donor
BEHIND BIG BROTHER'S BIGGEST BOOTY omg
Does anybody know how far ahead the promos are from the actual launch?

the Theorist

Over-thinker. Over-analyser. Over-complainer.
Awesome site donor
...actually, I should bite my tongue.

I know my promos, and after listening to "Up!" I can actually foresee it working really well as the backing track for a promo. Not necessarily as a "dance" (which I hope they axe this year anyway) but it could definitely be the music for a possible ad, especially if they emphasise the whole "going up" thing.

the Theorist

Over-thinker. Over-analyser. Over-complainer.
Awesome site donor
Possibly but she is a 7 personality?!? X Factor and the INXS doco. I guess she is no longer strictly 7 ... But I still doubt.
Don't worry I was thinking the exact same thing, but they can still buy the song can't they?

Justice Crew are also with 7 I believe.

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
Don't worry I was thinking the exact same thing, but they can still buy the song can't they?

Justice Crew are also with 7 I believe.
Yep true. Just they don't normally want to cross promote until they have risen above their talent show history.

Rison

HOW'S THE TEA?
I hope they drop the whole dance routine. It has absolutely nothing to do with the show and has been done twice.
At least they cannot possibly pull a dance routine that is more painful to watch than what they did to the 2005 Housemates for the finale. That has to be the absolute low.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0mGkaruOfI&feature=player_detailpage#t=161 (Skip to 2:41 if it's not done automatically)

Note: Alex M, please do not take this as a personal challenge to produce something even worse.

Xast

Melbourne
At least they cannot possibly pull a dance routine that is more painful to watch than what they did to the 2005 Housemates for the finale. That has to be the absolute low.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0mGkaruOfI&feature=player_detailpage#t=161 (Skip to 2:41 if it's not done automatically)

Note: Alex M, please do not take this as a personal challenge to produce something even worse.
Not sure if they've hired tap dancers or housemates...
But for some reason I don't mind a short dance routine on a launch or finale. It sort of plays its part as a warmup/buildup, but that was horrible.

Kegztaa

Big Brother's neighbour
I quite liked the dance they did in the 2008 finale with all the HMs:

The 05 dance was quite ghastly though, as was the weird moon lantern dance they did at the 2013 finale.
WOW! Why don't I remember that? It wasn't bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.