Skip to main content

Big Brother Au Promo Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Untitled-Typo

Bland
Awesome site donor
promos for big brother should be starting really soon (within 3 weeks.... Hopefully....). So any ideas for the promo? *massive speakers appear from the sky* "THIS IS BIG BROTHER!". *that stupid justice crew song plays.... Que sacara or somthing* *cringes* sorry :p

Does anybody know how far ahead the promos are from the actual launch?

...actually, I should bite my tongue.

I know my promos, and after listening to "Up!" I can actually foresee it working really well as the backing track for a promo. Not necessarily as a "dance" (which I hope they axe this year anyway) but it could definitely be the music for a possible ad, especially if they emphasise the whole "going up" thing.

Possibly but she is a 7 personality?!? X Factor and the INXS doco. I guess she is no longer strictly 7 ... But I still doubt.
Don't worry I was thinking the exact same thing, but they can still buy the song can't they?

Justice Crew are also with 7 I believe.

Don't worry I was thinking the exact same thing, but they can still buy the song can't they?

Justice Crew are also with 7 I believe.
Yep true. Just they don't normally want to cross promote until they have risen above their talent show history.

I hope they drop the whole dance routine. It has absolutely nothing to do with the show and has been done twice.
At least they cannot possibly pull a dance routine that is more painful to watch than what they did to the 2005 Housemates for the finale. That has to be the absolute low.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0mGkaruOfI&feature=player_detailpage#t=161 (Skip to 2:41 if it's not done automatically)

Note: Alex M, please do not take this as a personal challenge to produce something even worse.

At least they cannot possibly pull a dance routine that is more painful to watch than what they did to the 2005 Housemates for the finale. That has to be the absolute low.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0mGkaruOfI&feature=player_detailpage#t=161 (Skip to 2:41 if it's not done automatically)

Note: Alex M, please do not take this as a personal challenge to produce something even worse.
Not sure if they've hired tap dancers or housemates...
But for some reason I don't mind a short dance routine on a launch or finale. It sort of plays its part as a warmup/buildup, but that was horrible.

I quite liked the dance they did in the 2008 finale with all the HMs:

The 05 dance was quite ghastly though, as was the weird moon lantern dance they did at the 2013 finale.
WOW! Why don't I remember that? It wasn't bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back