Skip to main content

Big Brother AU Greatest Moments

Who's side are you on?

• Team Michael

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Team Gretel

Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters
Cool. You know all those years "Up Late" was on I still don't know why I never ever tried ringing up to try and win a thousand dollars on that brain teaser game...? lol.

My phone would never let me ring those kind of numbers hahaha.

I remember once when Reggie was a guest, and there was a word game, and she said "I'll give you $1000 if you tell me what 'stifled' (which she pronounced 'stiffled") means" :p

OMG ... this is OT but has a tiny BB tie-in ... just found McLeod's Daughters for the first time ... which has now taken me down the Bridie Carter rabbit hole ... Is that Sonia co-hosting DWTS when Bridie was on??????

Jamie McDonald outlasting emma cornell
She was the absolute drizzling shits

Saxon sconning gretski in the back of the head with a rubber chicken a very close 2nd

Sid getting pecked in the back of the head by an emu during the BBAU 2021 Bird Task was a cracker moment for me!

The hunter becomes the hunted (Sarah vs Estelle):

One of the best moments in that season, if not BB history. 😆

Bahaha I had completely forgotten about Sarah-who-was-30. If she wasn't otherwise utterly forgettable they could have brought her back as Sarah-who-is-40.
My God could you imagine what another decade would have done to it?

I wish I could find the Photoshop someone did with her face on the promotional poster for "Suddenly 30" 🤣

... and here is to "Team Smilie Faces" (for the win) aye? (Hi Tim and Estelle and ... better not say until "Who Wins, You Decide" is done and dusted, mkay ;) )

regarDS

My God could you imagine what another decade would have done to it?
LOL. And to answer your question from another thread (which got locked lol), you can block anyone on Twitter whether they follow you or not. I don't follow HMs because I'm just not that into it.

Back