Big Brother AU Greatest Moments

Who's side are you on?

• Team Michael

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Team Gretel

Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters
We haven't had an update on some of the best moments for a while, so

One of (in my opinion) the two best nominations ever on Big Brother Australia... Ironically, this one was not by a housemate.

Who could forget Phil Dormer, Tim Dormer's father? My expectations of his nomination on Tim's behalf were far exceed-Ed.

Watch from 23:25 (sadly the video is split in two so you also have to watch the start of the next one too...)

lmao ... you don't use a toothbrush up your nose? ... I love the Krystal(BB4) Christie Brigitte Tilly role on BBAU
I love that role too. The variations you've mentioned are all quite different but it is hilarious. Brigitte was so entertaining. When Saxon used the hand grenade to take all her clothes away lol

Another one I remember was that argument between Bodie and the couple (Andrew and Hayley) that were in the house back in 2007.

I do remember the original clip used to be on youtube some years ago. Now I can only find this fight remix clip on youtube...lol. But i'm sure many of you still remember this old argument from back then...lol

BB07 really took a big hit losing both Bodie and TJ in one night in an early (Day 22) double eviction.

Ha! Yes I still remember they showed Bodie praying that it wouldn't be a double eviction with TJ on that night! LOL!

Some more great memories of the past would have to be Uplate Big Brother with Mike Goldman. Reminds me back all those years ago from around 11:30pm to around 2am weeknights (around this time of night...lol) you could tune in and watch Uplate BB live at night. Oh those were the days...

Back