Who's side are you on?

• Team Michael

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Team Gretel

Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters
Ahh Bushan Lol. He was kinda cute from what I remember 😆

Wait what do you mean by hidden? lol

He was always allowed in the house to see Priya. I always said he was hidden in the house somewhere. Priya hated David Hodis.

Following the lack of live streams and lack of updates, the next worst thing about Nine's BB was including the audience's audio on live shows.

Following the lack of live streams and lack of updates, the next worst thing about Nine's BB was including the audience's audio on live shows.
It was made worse by the way Nine did it.

On Ten, you would have an hour long daily show on Sunday at 6.30, which would just be a normal daily show with no host or live audience. Then the live eviction show would start at 7.30 with a host and live audience. So you would have a seperate daily show for catching up on whatever was happening in the house, before the main eviction show started.

With Channel Nine, they decided to merge the daily show content and eviction show content into one 2 hour show. So you would have a show starting with Sonia talking to a live audience about how an eviction was imminent, followed by over an hour of daily show footage mixed in with commentary from Sonia, audience reactions and other random stuff (like Mike and Sonia talking to the housemates’ loved ones in the audience). Then the eviction would take place about an hour and 20 minutes into the actual show.

I hated that format because it made the Daily show content feel like filler content before the main event took place.

He was always allowed in the house to see Priya. I always said he was hidden in the house somewhere. Priya hated David Hodis.
Apparently twice (once for the stop/reverse challenge and once to nominate on her behalf) is "always allowed"...

Speaking of the greatest ever Big Brother moments. I am actually sick of hearing this version of BB on channel 7 still referring to the winner of this series as "the greatest BB housemate in the history of Big Brother Australia"...?

Umm nope sorry channel 7 but you are seriously mistaken if you think this budget saving pre-recorded "survivor" style BB show can remotely be compared with any of the previous versions of BB on both channel 9 and channel 10.

The winner of this series will be a champion of only the "channel 7" version of Big Brother and nothing else.

Although maybe they're just confirming what we already know and that Reggie wins. I think she's had that title since 2003.

It was made worse by the way Nine did it.

On Ten, you would have an hour long daily show on Sunday at 6.30, which would just be a normal daily show with no host or live audience. Then the live eviction show would start at 7.30 with a host and live audience. So you would have a seperate daily show for catching up on whatever was happening in the house, before the main eviction show started.

With Channel Nine, they decided to merge the daily show content and eviction show content into one 2 hour show. So you would have a show starting with Sonia talking to a live audience about how an eviction was imminent, followed by over an hour of daily show footage mixed in with commentary from Sonia, audience reactions and other random stuff (like Mike and Sonia talking to the housemates’ loved ones in the audience). Then the eviction would take place about an hour and 20 minutes into the actual show.

I hated that format because it made the Daily show content feel like filler content before the main event took place.
Now every show feels like the lead up to an eviction, the eviction, and post evication.

Nine at least had a blog with updated throughout the day with what was going on with pictures.

Just seems every time bb is renewed, it gets worse and less interactive. But yes, at least 9 tried to keep some traces of what bb was, this version is by far the most confusing. I don’t know whether to look at the hms with strategy play on mind, or capture them as a person. And even then it’s so manipulated, you have no idea. I swear this is the first season I have swapped who I want winning (if not reggie) so many times, I mean within days my like or dislike for the hms change. I think 2013 was the last time I knew the hms well enough to make a choice and knew my fave.

That blog got leaner and leaner until they practically gave up altogether, IIRC.
I don't really remember. I just knew I'd check it a few times a day. Got images for photoshops from there. I really miss the experience of going along with the show in real time.

Yeah, they had a show on Go but got rid of it which was sad. We needed as much content as we could get!
Yes that sunday show was actually good, I wish they had continued it. I love all the little 'in-between' moments and convos that we don't really get shown much anymore.

Yes that sunday show was actually good, I wish they had continued it. I love all the little 'in-between' moments and convos that we don't really get shown much anymore.

Meanwhile in this Channel 7 era they literally stop filming for 2-3 days at times

Priya vs Travis (2014)...

The most satisfying end to a TV fight ever

Unironically, drama over small shit like this is what makes BB so special. Being isolated in a house with a small group of people for months can really fuck with your psyche and make even the smallest of things seem like the world, it's such a great social experiment on human nature.

Back