Skip to main content

Big Brother All Stars........A Good Idea For 2015 or 2016?

I was thinking of a 'Twist' on this idea back when the loved ones nominated - have a season made up of relatives and friends of some memorable housemates over the years.

This way, were still kinda getting an 'All Stars' feel by association, but at the same time, getting to know these 'new' faces - and some of them may play the game completely differently to their BB legend counterparts and be viewed in different light.

When the 'Loved ones nominate' gimmick comes around, it would be kinda like the all-stars concept played straight, for one show only, (unless theyve been making special appearances at evictions and the like) and theyre nominating on behalf of the current dynamics and game being played. Do you think that could be an interesting take on the idea?

no no I dont want an all star. have watched every BB on so far, however if they have an all star there are too many people I hope never to see again.[DOUBLEPOST=1417252437][/DOUBLEPOST]
imagine they did an allstars with all of the first evicted housmates.
do you want a lot of broken TVs

I was thinking of a 'Twist' on this idea back when the loved ones nominated - have a season made up of relatives and friends of some memorable housemates over the years.

This way, were still kinda getting an 'All Stars' feel by association, but at the same time, getting to know these 'new' faces - and some of them may play the game completely differently to their BB legend counterparts and be viewed in different light.

When the 'Loved ones nominate' gimmick comes around, it would be kinda like the all-stars concept played straight, for one show only, (unless theyve been making special appearances at evictions and the like) and theyre nominating on behalf of the current dynamics and game being played. Do you think that could be an interesting take on the idea?
Wasn't this year sort of like that? With having tims real life housemate on the show and some of Tully's friends and probably some other hms friends. I think that would just be regular bb. But being honest about having ex housemates friends and family on the show

An All-stars *may* work, but only if it includes winners/notable HM's from non-Aussie BB a well.

Global All Stars if you will. Our best HM's, put in a house with UK's best, USA's best, etc..
Now that would be AWESOME!! I would surely be all up on that one. I love the idea and wished it would happen!!

It would be awesome to have an all- stars and cannot believe you people are so negative about the idea.. It would not be boring if they came in actually knowing this is a GAME and not come just for sun bathing or the hopes of hooking up.. It is a strategy game to last as long as you can.. To each their own but it would be cool to see people like Tim, David, Priya and others from the past that came on the show to actually try to win. The best against the best.. I would tune in every night to watch. Definitely worth my time.

Bad Idea... Big brother should allow and give a chance too others. I don't wanna see tully's water work face again, and the other housemates that want there hall of fame back. Just like people that don't audition at all, and still get a spot as a housemate, it's dumb. Yeah I believe it would be entertaining seeing particular housemates in the same season as other particular housemates. It would also be very boring, seeing same old faces.

I would only want to see an all-star season if there was no public voting. Very tight and enforced rules in the house about no nomination talk, no alliance discussion. Forcing the HMs to rely only on themselves to win over the others. As they have already been HMs, they know what it is like to away from their family and friends and create new and unusual friendships. And then vote to evict by HMs only.

Alternately, as above, but the public voting with all HMs up each week. No nominations, no tally board showing who is safe, who just scraped in. Just who is evicted. Would change how each HM played the game. This would only work if there was online steaming, and more updates etc, as we would need to see exactly what everyone was doing. So not on Ch9. Would definitely keep all HMs on their toes, and I believe more honest.

Oh god no.. I can't deal with the likes of Ben (13) and Tully over again.. we got rid of them once, my my phone bill doesnt need that

Back