Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Housemates

At the rate Seven have been going with HM reveals we'll likely have more than just 50% of the cast before the launch... I think our favourite wannabe journalist was just looking for us to bask in his inflated ego the other day.
We'll see... but I also made the point things do change and they are watching social media feedback to make sure there is positive interest in the story.

EXHIBIT C

Last edited:
EXHIBIT C

tumblr_niqnb4Hklm1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Moving on - any housemates actually caught anyones attention and you wanting to watch the show to see them on screen? They've all been pretty cookie cutter for me so far.

Moving on - any housemates actually caught anyones attention and you wanting to watch the show to see them on screen? They've all been pretty cookie cutter for me so far.
I agree, I think so far Angela, Keiran and Zoe seem like the only ones who could be remembered after the series.

I’m taking a wait and see approach with this group. To me they all seem fairly level headed and not your typical petty, overhyped, mastermind, douchebags we typically see for BBUS/BBCAN. For that reason I think it will be interesting to see how this group will adapt to the new format.

I'm starting to see why there are rumours as to why the cast hasn't had chemistry. Yes I love the diversity in age ranges, but I think it may be partially to blame as to why the cast hasn't had chemistry. I think people like Angela, Zoe, Kieran would all make great TV, but based on the hm's seen none of the hm's seem like they'd get along. Of course all the hm's haven't been revealed and the series hasn't aired so i want to be proved wrong, but all the hm's seem like they're at different levels. I couldn't pick any of them to be friends beside Sophie and Chad.

There also does not seem to be an obvious "troublemaker" housemate yet which is surprising to me. I was expecting at least one housemate to be portrayed as the feisty villain at this point.

There also does not seem to be an obvious "troublemaker" housemate yet which is surprising to me. I was expecting at least one housemate to be portrayed as the feisty villain at this point.
I think they're trying to portray Angela as somewhat of a fiesty villain. I don't think she'll live up to it into the house though cause she looks nice to me. They may have relied and hoped the drama would escalate once the game started being played.

Back