Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Housemates

Unfortunate casting indeed. How he won remains a complete mystery to me. As per Benjamin.

Oh no, people "will screen shot this and send it to him" now. Yuh huh, sure Jan. :rolleyes:

He won because he was good looking. Just like Jamie in 2006. I have to admit of the 3 left in the finale, I voted for him to win just because I hated Travis and Skye. Priya was my personal winner that season.

He won because he was good looking. Just like Jamie in 2006. I have to admit of the 3 left in the finale, I voted for him to win just because I hated Travis and Skye. Priya was my personal winner that season.
Priya was the fkn BESSSST, one of my all time fave housemates

Last edited:
Slim pickings in that finale indeed. And yes, Priya was fab.

@Kingston Has Bluegroper hacked your account?

Re: Ryan - bland and innoffensive. Don't think he really did anything of note but didn't annoy in the way others did too. That last season though was such a mess they might as well have picked the winner out of a hat.

Unfortunate casting indeed. How he won remains a complete mystery to me. As per Benjamin.

Oh no, people "will screen shot this and send it to him" now. Yuh huh, sure Jan. :rolleyes:
Ryan's family were/are rich and he was selling clothes to pay for his votes on the outside.

The prize money was just pocket change for rich bully Ryan.

Hopefully there will be better housemates this time.

Big Brother is never about individual housemates, it's about the cast as a whole.
Yeah, I did like how we'd get the occasional leak (or more BBB scouring the internet) but we'd find out about all the HM's at the beginning of the show. This rate we'll know them all before the show even starts.

Yeah, I did like how we'd get the occasional leak (or more BBB scouring the internet) but we'd find out about all the HM's at the beginning of the show. This rate we'll know them all before the show even starts.
Omg the stalking! Such memories. I can only imagine how efficient we'd be at it now days.

Back