Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: House

Also, in the midst of Marissa’s meltdown in the latest episode she very clearly went to leave through a door in the back corner of the bedroom. It was locked and she turned around. But where does it lead and why was she trying to get through it?
Maybe a small bathroom like in previous seasons where they have had a small bathroom to access during the night when they lock the bedroom doors to set up tasks and stuff.

Building the house in Eden, there's one thing that is really frustrating me:

I can't figure out if there is camera run behind the bathroom and green room? Both have the one way glass that would suggest it, but there doesn't seem to be enough room in the second shed (dotted line) to allow for it? Is there something I'm missing?

1591957833204.png

I saw on the offical twitter a few days ago that the bedrooms are locked during the day and from studying the house it now makes a lot of sense as to why:

There is a bit of camera run in the kitchen (behind the oven) that can only be accessed by walking through the bedroom. I assume they use those angles during the day and then can't access them once the bedroom doors are open. Very awkward design.

Last edited:
I saw on the offical twitter a few days ago that the bedrooms are locked during the day and from studying the house it now makes a lot of sense as to why:

There is a bit of camera run in the kitchen (behind the oven) that can only be accessed by walking through the bedroom. I assume they use those angles during the day and then can't access them once the bedroom doors are open. Very awkward design.
That cant be right. The bedrooms have a run between them so they wouldn't need to lock the bedrooms to access the camera behind the oven area as it would line up with the run?

Credit to @marquisite whos working on the below....

1592021026910.png

And even still, it would be a remote controlled camera behind the oven anyway. Its not substantial enough for them to pay someone to sit in one position all day.

That cant be right. The bedrooms have a run between them so they wouldn't need to lock the bedrooms to access the camera behind the oven area as it would line up with the run?

Credit to @marquisite whos working on the below....

View attachment 55518

And even still, it would be a remote controlled camera behind the oven anyway. Its not substantial enough for them to pay someone to sit in one position all day.

Nah, I'm like 99% sure the bedrooms don't have run in between them. Each bedroom has one wall that doesn't have any camera run windows: the one that joins it to the other bedroom.

Main bedroom:

1592023917349.png

Second Bedroom:

1592023938611.png

Also notice the rectangular indentation with a camera in it in the wall of the main bedroom, and how the second bedroom has a dark rectangle in the same spot (With no camera or indentation). Seems like the indentation takes up the full width of the wall, leaving no room for one in the second bedroom. This extra camera angle is probably the reason why the main bedroom is used as the main bedroom. Again really awkward, space restricted design.

There's also an indentation for a door in the second bedroom that lines up with a door in the main bedroom. All the evidence seems to suggest that there is no space in between the bedrooms.

Also, the short hallways the housemates walk through to enter the bedrooms both have doors on either side of them. (You can see one of them in the main bedroom pic) They would be the doors that would be used to access the behind the oven camera run area.

Nah, I'm like 99% sure the bedrooms don't have run in between them. Each bedroom has one wall that doesn't have any camera run windows: the one that joins it to the other bedroom.

Main bedroom:

View attachment 55519

Second Bedroom:

View attachment 55520

Also notice the rectangular indentation with a camera in it in the wall of the main bedroom, and how the second bedroom has a dark rectangle in the same spot (With no camera or indentation). Seems like the indentation takes up the full width of the wall, leaving no room for one in the second bedroom. This extra camera angle is probably the reason why the main bedroom is used as the main bedroom. Again really awkward, space restricted design.

There's also an indentation for a door in the second bedroom that lines up with a door in the main bedroom. All the evidence seems to suggest that there is no space in between the bedrooms.

Also, the short hallways the housemates walk through to enter the bedrooms both have doors on either side of them. (You can see one of them in the main bedroom pic) They would be the doors that would be used to access the behind the oven camera run area.
That one in the second shot is the second bedroom and its actually a purple piece of cloth because seven/endemol were too cheap to put in glass. Just like in the bedroom the "black" you see if black cloth so the camera can just poke between it.

Really frustrates me how they didn't put glass in some of these runs. Any black you see is cloth.(even can been seenin the backyard, the side runs are all cloth and on Wednesday ep you saw a cameraman's hand at one point .

Building the house in Eden, there's one thing that is really frustrating me:

I can't figure out if there is camera run behind the bathroom and green room? Both have the one way glass that would suggest it, but there doesn't seem to be enough room in the second shed (dotted line) to allow for it? Is there something I'm missing?

View attachment 55515
The bathroom isn't in the 2nd shed, it's squeezed in between the two. In certain shots people have observed daylight peeking through gaps in the ceiling, it make sense for all the plumbing that wouldn't exist (and hence why it's raised), and I've personally seen the way it was layed out. The "two way mirrors" above the sinks aren't two way, they're normal mirrors with holes for cameras cut out of them, they obviously didn't have enough space between the two sheds. The ones in the green lounge are probably proper ones.

@matts bb
It would explain the two doors either side of the main bedroom doors that lead straight into the runs, doesn't make any sense otherwise...

All the shots i have seen of the bathrooms show no light peeking through the corners of the ceilings.

All the shots i have seen of the bathrooms show no light peeking through the corners of the ceilings.

It's literally in this thread, and if you look closely you'll see the camera hole too:

How shonky is the bathroom! You can see the light seeping through between the wall and the roof.
Or is this a change room for the challenge “arena”?

overall it’s pretty budget looking
View attachment 55392

*cough* ... what is that I see? 🧐 It caught my eye within the first five seconds of tonight's episode!

View attachment 55531

I really don't like this. I know some people disagree but part of what makes Big Brother Big Brother to me is that you can almost forget you are being filmed. Things like this, as well as the increased number of cameras that physically spin to follow the housemates, are little reminders that you are being actively filmed.

Back