Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 has finished.

Probably worth looking if he is following anyone new who had a similar social media blackout for the period if you want to find the rest of the cast.

He has now made his Instagram profile private, as if that doesn’t make it even more obvious that he’s a housemate.

P.s. does anyone know much about how advertising works? I would’ve thought they might have locked in brands who would be keen to show their product during commercials by now if they’re flouting teasers for the show?

P.s. does anyone know much about how advertising works? I would’ve thought they might have locked in brands who would be keen to show their product during commercials by now if they’re flouting teasers for the show?
Not necessarily. Its possible they are still looking to have sponsors sign onto the program.

Well thank fuck I didn’t place a bet on SportsBet if this show would return for another season in 2021 and yes if you’re wondering that is a thing.

Rememebr... who told you they have entered the house? who told you the show has finished? and who told you that the show is been recorded ? Who ? a secret producer? i don't think so folks... Your just reading articles and so on by fake news perhaps.. maybe some moron wanna be all too real.. But let me tell you one thing... if there is no prove of photos or videos of the housemates entering the doors of big brother house or seen them come out or any evidence.. then your only just dreaming. But meanwhile we can all dream about it.

giphy.gif

It's not limited to ad sales...they sell sponsorship in packages that are valued based on their overall inclusions.

For RTV production your tier 1 packages would generally be sold prior to production as this would involves some kind of brand placement (on camera activation or an integrated ad campaign), although you can work around this, it's just not worth as much.

Lesser tiers of package would just be selling a suite of brand placement/media assets (e.g. OOH/print/digital/social campaigns, solus emails), and there's room to keep signing brands on as long as the assets are still available.

It's not limited to ad sales...they sell sponsorship in packages that are valued based on their overall inclusions.

For RTV production your tier 1 packages would generally be sold prior to production as this would involves some kind of brand placement (on camera activation or an integrated ad campaign), although you can work around this, it's just not worth as much.

Lesser tiers of package would just be selling a suite of brand placement/media assets (e.g. OOH/print/digital/social campaigns, solus emails), and there's room to keep signing brands on as long as the assets are still available.
Ah thank you :) that’s very informative appreciate your reply.

Another peek at the house: Our favourite xenophobe in blonde posing in the entrance/eviction hallway of the house
IMG_20200422_091423.jpg

Not exactly earth shattering revelations there. It'll probably be mostly 20-somethings with the average pumped up by the 60-something person and maybe a couple of others over 40.

Summary for anyone who doesn't care to watch video about Sonia's puppy:

Former HM appears: incorrect, it's an "all new cast"
One HM is aged in their 60s: correct
Larry Emdur is BB voice: incorrect
Viewers will decide the winner: correct
One HM had a brush with COVID-19: incorrect (was a crew member, tested negative)

Back