Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 has finished.

He must have lasted until the end if the show wrapped filming on April 3rd and he was back on his social media April 2nd.
Unless he had to stay off media for the whole of filming, for that exact reason. As leaks begin to build it would otherwise become very obvious who the finalists are by their posts?

If you were an Instagram influencer why would you take a month or more out of influencing to go on a risky show like big brother? Wouldn't it be better trying to build your social media brand?

Extraordinary personalities are more suitable for social-based reality television than ordinary people.

The expectation for reality television to be about ordinary people is an early 2000s thing from my perspective.

I am not against someone being cast just because they are an influencer. I would rather judge their behaviour in the house before assessing.

Last edited:
I hope there is an international guest this season.

What if they cast Kim Woodburn? She was great on Celebrity Big Brother UK.

They are only running teasers for now.

what I don’t get is what are they showing city footage? Shots of traffic lights and roads? Makes no sense

Unless he had to stay off media for the whole of filming, for that exact reason. As leaks begin to build it would otherwise become very obvious who the finalists are by their posts?
Yes, the Survivor cast is usually kept in isolation throughout the period of filming, even if they're first voted out.

Probably worth looking if he is following anyone new who had a similar social media blackout for the period if you want to find the rest of the cast.

advertising it as Family Friendly
I think 9 taught us that nobody wants to watch a family friendly version of the conversations people in their 20s have.

I also think Married at First Sight rating over a million each night has taught us that nobody wants to watch family friendly bullshit on TV anymore, that's what youtube is for..

This is going to be a fucking awful season and I cannot to watch 7's only drawcard left this year blow up in their faces, all for the small sum of $20 Million AUD

Its going to be basically Friday Night Games pre recorded. That's what this Big Brother will be. If there's no actual Big Brother VO inside the house its going to be very heavily produced, probably even more than we thought.

Don't expect the classic theme tune either. It will either be a standard production track of some reincarnation of an overseas theme/pop song.

I think 9 taught us that nobody wants to watch a family friendly version of the conversations people in their 20s have.

I also think Married at First Sight rating over a million each night has taught us that nobody wants to watch family friendly bullshit on TV anymore, that's what youtube is for..

This is going to be a fucking awful season and I cannot to watch 7's only drawcard left this year blow up in their faces, all for the small sum of $20 Million AUD

It really depends on how they classify “family friendly” tbh... BB in North America tends to skew in that direction (especially BBCAN) and many still find entertainment in watching it year after year.

Back