Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 has begun

Yo Robbo while you're lurking here can you confirm if it's in fact Chrissie Swan that was the old BB housemate in there for a week?

I have been slow with Big Brother 2020. I know it will be pre-filmed. Except, who will evict the housemates if we're not going to watch the show as it is currently happening? I'm guessing the housemates will nominate and evict each other as well? Seems very bizarre to me.

It is basically following the US/Canadian format where they compete to become Head of House, that person nominates and then the remaining housemates vote on the nominee to evict. Usually evictees choose the winner but they've claimed that will be a public vote, but I suspect that could change given the current situation.

hey there :) I’m James from Melbourne - 30 years old long time guest lurker, first time poster.

In the event anyone missed it (not that there was much) but Sonia was on the morning show or today or whatever the hell 7’s breakfast program is called and stated that she couldn’t say much but that we will understand what they mean by the game has changed once we see it and she was yelling at the tv watching one of the challenges being filmed like it was the Melbourne cup.

She was also asked about Coronavirus affecting filming and spoke about the 2 day interruption, and then said filming resumed and “fingers crossed we get to the end” or something to that affect. I reckon they’ll throw in a couple of extra evictions to wrap this sooner before it gets shutdown.

I'm starting to think your homophobia is actually self hatred.
ForsakenZealousBrownbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Does anyone remember when some former contestants appeared in ZOO magazine?

I assume the equivalent for the 2020 cast might be potential Instagram sponsorships.

I'm interested in what the commercial opportunities could be in the current era whether it's directly or indirectly from the show.

I assume the equivalent for the 2020 cast might be potential Instagram sponsorships.

I'm interested in what the commercial opportunities could be in the current era whether it's directly or indirectly from the show.
They could appear on ZOOM promos instead in this climate 🙊

Yes. Yes I do remember that.

Back