Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 has begun

How likely is a promo coming soon? All of 7's 'flagship' programs for Q2 2020 are rolling out their promos right now and they definitely have footage for them now

Fake - Martha and Michael are still under their contract to Channel 9 until MAFS 2021 finishes airing. Nasser's most likely wouldn't be up yet either.

I went this morning and they've added another storey to the house, built a huge auditorium and erected a massive sign saying "Big Brother Live".
Don't say that and not actually mean it. That's just mean. So are the housemates actually in the house or are they just filming promo bits and that?

Sonia confirmed on Kyle & Jackie O yesterday that the housemates are already in the house.

ok so I went to the house today to check it out. it is right next to the parking lot in plain sight as everyone has said. got out of the car and immediately heard "This is Big Brother, Xavier, please come to the-". the sound was coming from the black area on the left so I am assuming that is the garden. after that we could hear sirens going off and the housemates screaming so it sounded like there was a challenge going on.
So if anyone knows a Xavier that's gone missing I guess they are in the BB house...
20200306_120426.jpg20200306_121507.jpg

Attachments

• 20200306_120426.jpg
    20200306_120426.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 16
ok so I went to the house today to check it out. it is right next to the parking lot in plain sight as everyone has said. got out of the car and immediately heard "This is Big Brother, Xavier, please come to the-". the sound was coming from the black area on the left so I am assuming that is the garden. after that we could hear sirens going off and the housemates screaming so it sounded like there was a challenge going on.
So if anyone knows a Xavier that's gone missing I guess they are in the BB house...
View attachment 55133View attachment 55132
“Please come to” concerns me. Why are they being so nice? It should be “Xavier to the -“
Did the BB voice sound like Leon Murray from 2008-2014?

Back