Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 has begun

And to think I always thought it was annoying that they filmed the launch 24 hours early.

I know right...
I’ll give it a chance, because, of course I will. It’s Big Brother. I wonder how it’ll roll out to us as viewers? I guess it could still be portrayed similarly on screen. Evictions will be very different. And the fact we still choose a winner... time will tell. Hopefully it airs a lot sooner than expected.

And to think I always thought it was annoying that they filmed the launch 24 hours early.
100% - so when is it actually supposed to air on tv? In like a month?
Although we used to be able to figure out which housemates had gone In, so maybe we'll pick them all before it even airs?

“It’ll start filming very shortly and it will be coming pre-Olympics.”
This is from that article, when does the olympics start?

Geez, I can't wait to see the bloopers.

To film it this early and still have the viewers vote on a winner seems so insane to me.

I'm still wondering if TVtonight's "understand"-ing is actually the pre-season test. 🤔
The denial of some here is astounding. They don't need a pre-season test if it's prerecorded + the launch night stage was assembled over the weekend, so it's more than likely the series properly started yesterday with housemates entering on the Sunday night.

Very safe to say the housemates would have entered by now if this was rigged up over that past weekend, looks like the classic BBUK style entrance without the audience, I don't think they would even have Sonia interviewing them before going in tbh
PicsArt_02-25-09.38.09.jpg

So does this mean housemates will vote for each other until there are two people left? And then the audience will be voting for the two?

Or will there be audience voting throughout the series?

So does this mean housemates will vote for each other until there are two people left? And then the audience will be voting for the two?

Or will there be audience voting throughout the series?

Sounds like public voting is just for the final... I have no idea how they'd implement a public vote any other way.

Yeah went past earlier today and security confirmed housemates have entered. Amazing how close you can get really.
I'm tempted at going and having a look at it myself when I'm over in Sydney for Mardi Gras, how close can you exactly get before being stopped btw?

I'm tempted at going and having a look at it myself when I'm over in Sydney for Mardi Gras, how close can you exactly get before being stopped btw?
You can walk up right to the exterior entrance, basically. I’ll send through a couple of photos.

Back