Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 auditions

If you're applying for Big Brother, do not post any information in this thread that could reveal your identity.
hi anonauditionee,

I have also heard of some people once the person rang them after seeing the application that you would hear in the next 2 weeks , if not then your most likely not in. It’s been 3-4 weeks now and they haven’t been contacted. I’m wondering wether they havent reached there limit yet with face to face auditions and still have to site up and running for people to apply.

also heard they haven’t got a date or place yet as they are having Trouble finding this

Hi,

I’m not really one to speculate about reasons why face to face haven’t happened, if it’s meant to be, I’ll be invited to an audition. For all I know, face to face could’ve already happened. I was specifically told not to wait by the phone and to expect to hear something in mid-December. Nothing about two weeks or anything.

Cheers

Hi,

I’m not really one to speculate about reasons why face to face haven’t happened, if it’s meant to be, I’ll be invited to an audition. For all I know, face to face could’ve already happened. I was specifically told not to wait by the phone and to expect to hear something in mid-December. Nothing about two weeks or anything.

Cheers

Hi, Well here’s hoping you hear back from mr producers :) you seem like a nice person! Well hopefully all you guys hear something around mid December. I’ve read also they are filming in April next year. May also be very early to start audition process and go forth. Fingers crossed for you all :) looks like a really go season to get on from what I’ve seen, possibly sleeping rough? Camping? Building rooms? Judging by watching the teaser trailer.

Definitely not the influencer type. Those who have an interesting back story, unique lived experience and who can articulate a strong opinion on topics. Demonstration of creative thinking/strategic attitude seemed to be appreciated.

Darn it! So no good looking housemates this time around?

Definitely not the influencer type. Those who have an interesting back story, unique lived experience and who can articulate a strong opinion on topics. Demonstration of creative thinking/strategic attitude seemed to be appreciated.

That could be good, but it could also be bad. I'll guess we shall just have to wait and see.

Hey guys :) If anyone see’s any updates on applications, auditions, phone calls etc myself and so many others would love to hear about it :) good luck everyone who applied! Really hoping we hear something soon as we are getting to the business end of the new big brother! Fingers crossed :)

Received an update today, auditions happening over the next couple of weeks 😊
Good luck. Be careful not to give yourself away if you post again.

If you're a friend of Tully's feel free to tell us all about auditions. Except you wouldn't have to do an audition in that case I guess.

Hey guys :) If anyone see’s any updates on applications, auditions, phone calls etc myself and so many others would love to hear about it :) good luck everyone who applied! Really hoping we hear something soon as we are getting to the business end of the new big brother! Fingers crossed :)
Hey ya milky
Perth face to face Auditions took place this week sometime
Friend of a friend said that when she was there at least 120 all up
And a select few had to go back next day
According to her there was a massive diversity in characters.
So was Perth the first to be auditions?

Back