Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 auditions

If you're applying for Big Brother, do not post any information in this thread that could reveal your identity.
All this talk of 7, 9 or 10 - why no possibility of big bro on ABC or SBS?
Too expensive a show to make, even with sponsors on SBS. The charters also wouldn't really allow for it unless it went on ABC Comedy or SBS VICELAND, it's just too big of a production to shove over to a Multichannel.

Well my guess is it won’t be the same crew as previous seasons on channel 9. Alex and most of the other ex-producers from BB are tied up in Fiji for the next 6 weeks working on Love Island. Then when they come back they will be getting ready for I’m a Celeb which won’t wrap until sometime mid March. Would love to know who they currently have going through applications!

Back to auditions why no casting call and only online apps?
I reckon it will be a similar process to the Survivor casting. They even have a lot of the same questions in the questionnaire that weren’t in the previous BB ones. So if it’s a similar process, probably a Skype call if they like your application, then followed by a meeting with producers and fellow applicants if you progress.

I reckon it will be a similar process to the Survivor casting. They even have a lot of the same questions in the questionnaire that weren’t in the previous BB ones. So if it’s a similar process, probably a Skype call if they like your application, then followed by a meeting with producers and fellow applicants if you progress.

The Skype call footage can also be used on the show ala last season of BBUK.

Cheaper is my guess, it's also easier to find your way around the famewhores when its all in one spot with an Instagram account attached
I think the main benefit is it's open to anyone, anywhere in Australia, who won't have to travel to a capital city unless/until they qualify right through to a shortlist. The final cast can then contain a greater mix from across the country and small towns.

Well my guess is it won’t be the same crew as previous seasons on channel 9. Alex and most of the other ex-producers from BB are tied up in Fiji for the next 6 weeks working on Love Island. Then when they come back they will be getting ready for I’m a Celeb which won’t wrap until sometime mid March. Would love to know who they currently have going through applications!

Maybe one of the former Big Brother voices who is now a producer at Endemol may produce the show?

Back