Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 auditions

If you're applying for Big Brother, do not post any information in this thread that could reveal your identity.
I just hope that none of the housemates are connected to previous housemates. I don't want another Jake from last series.

Can anyone screenshot and dm me questionnaire lmao. Curious whats on it, don't want to give info out and apply.

People are already posting on Instagram that they have applied, which is always really stupid. However I find it interesting that after they have applied they are sent a message saying to share their registration with all of their family and friends??? Something is up.......

Attachments

• 22CB2F5C-D795-4177-8B2C-A742A445729E.jpeg
    22CB2F5C-D795-4177-8B2C-A742A445729E.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: kxk
People are already posting on Instagram that they have applied, which is always really stupid. However I find it interesting that after they have applied they are sent a message saying to share their registration with all of their family and friends??? Something is up.......

Could be default text for that eTribes software they're using.

I just hope it is proper Big Brother not some bastardised version. Just a bunch of people thrown into the house, booze them up a couple of times a week and let them go.

This is a test. O_O :rolleyes:

David Knox explains,Endemol casting.........

9 has a few weeks left to option rights and expected to dump it as they have other stuff, Love Island especially
7 is bidding.

Just hope 9 back right off, the worst RTV producers on the planet
But 7! Egads, they will make it USA style I bet, and as much like Survivor in a house as they can, likely to be tribes
That is 7's cheap style, RTV combative, soapy drama

Who gets it better sign Julia Zemiro as host, she has worked for 7 on that shit singing show, she is smart like Gretel, she brings cred and a younger viewers, plus 30 & 40 year olds love her

Anyone who is applying, please tell.......can you apply for others????

maybe people on here who decide to apply can tell us through code so that they can still get on the show?

can anyone who : is there for the experience, has fake tits, post bikini shots on instagram, considers themselves an influencer, thought the cats of BB 4 to 11 was good, watches kardashians, talks about getting smashed with their mates,, thinks a potential partner is worth it if they are hot, think friday night games were good and is gagging for uplate,,,please please dont apply. The last 7 series have been ruined by plastics and stupid young dumb and full of cum types. We need at the minimum a cast like BB3. We need diversity. A garbo, a priest, a muslim, a white racist, an Inidigenous person, a refugeee, a ex con, fat people, people who have never seen the show etc,

Interesting that the terms and conditions for 2020 application are explicitly only for Australian citizens or permanent residents this time. I remember during the Nine-era Alex Mavroidakis confirmed that they had worded the eligibility criteria vague enough to allow New Zealanders to apply too - because of the show airing over here too.

Guess 7 have no interest in allowing the show to become a co-production with a NZ network like TEN did back in the early days of the show so they could get their hands on extra voting money.

Back