Skip to main content

Big Brother 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, finally back to the forum. I've making myself sick with worry. For the first time EVER I haven't been excited about BB starting. Ill watch tomorrow night, but just was disappointed last year with the no uplate and no live feed. I was disenchanted. Hope I recover, because BB has been my fave show EVER.

Hi Noxious. It is the same for me. Let's hope we can feel once again as we felt about BB. I was so addicted to BB before, when we had Live Feed.

Reading the Forum now, I believe there will be the Have and the Have not, so I don't think I will be interested in watching. I HATE seeing people unhappy. It does spoil the show for me.

Last edited:
A few days before lockdown started, I sent Goon a picture of a person who auditioned asking if this person had been selected as a housemate. This person auditioned with a friend of mine and my friend informed me that this man made it through to Round 3 and apparently it was very evident that the producers loved him, and everybody who auditioned with him including my friend was 100% sure he would make it all the way and be selected as a housemate. Unfortunately my friend didn't make it past Round 2 so all he knew was that this guy made it to Round 3.

So for all I know this guy could have been knocked back after Round 3 but my friend was so certain he would have made it all the way so when my friend pointed out a picture of this guy to me on facebook I sent it through to Goon asking if he had made it. Goon said he would not tell me until lockdown started but come lockdown he still wouldn't tell me which is fair enough. I was never going to reveal him I just wanted to know so I could tell my friend (Who also had zero intention of ruining this guys chances).

I still don't know if this guy has made it but it just so turns out that this guy is a radio announcer and Sonia Kruger has mentioned a radio announcer will be entering. I will give you a clue, this man has dark skin.

A few days before lockdown started, I sent Goon a picture of a person who auditioned asking if this person had been selected as a housemate. This person auditioned with a friend of mine and my friend informed me that this man made it through to Round 3 and apparently it was very evident that the producers loved him, and everybody who auditioned with him including my friend was 100% sure he would make it all the way and be selected as a housemate. Unfortunately my friend didn't make it past Round 2 so all he knew was that this guy made it to Round 3.

So for all I know this guy could have been knocked back after Round 3 but my friend was so certain he would have made it all the way so when my friend pointed out a picture of this guy to me on facebook I sent it through to Goon asking if he had made it. Goon said he would not tell me until lockdown started but come lockdown he still wouldn't tell me which is fair enough. I was never going to reveal him I just wanted to know so I could tell my friend (Who also had zero intention of ruining this guys chances).

I still don't know if this guy has made it but it just so turns out that this guy is a radio announcer and Sonia Kruger has mentioned a radio announcer will be entering. I will give you a clue, this man has dark skin.
Ah! So this was your little secret!

Well, by the sounds of it... sounds like he may very well have been selected! :eek: We'll find out tonight. ;)

Ah! So this was your little secret!

Well, by the sounds of it... sounds like he may very well have been selected! :eek: We'll find out tonight. ;)
It was indeed ;)

Yes I will post some images of him on here after the Launch Taping and those who attended the Launch Show will tell me if he is a Housemate or not.

But he may not go in tonight.
If the people mention the names of housemates who enter I will know if he entered tonight or not. This guy is an incredibly attractive and stylish looking man. His name starts with T.

Last edited:
Not sure where to ask, but...

Will the nominations this year be live and in front of an audience? I noticed Dreamworld were only selling tickets to the 'Surprise Live Show' and the next four eviction shows.

Not sure where to ask, but...

Will the nominations this year be live and in front of an audience? I noticed Dreamworld were only selling tickets to the 'Surprise Live Show' and the next four eviction shows.
I may be wrong, but I think it's still officially unconfirmed as of now.

Im so excited for BB13, do we know the launch date yet?!!11!!11!1!111!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back