Skip to main content

Big brother 2006

holdenguy90

Question about the 2006 series, I know it was 15 years ago but my two favourite housemates got removed from the house (Ashley & John) I’m just wondering how far these guys would have made it in the series if they didn’t get removed? They already made it to day 70 so I’m wondering if they could have made it all the way to the final week?

Question about the 2006 series, I know it was 15 years ago but my two favourite housemates got removed from the house (Ashley & John) I’m just wondering how far these guys would have made it in the series if they didn’t get removed? They already made it to day 70 so I’m wondering if they could have made it all the way to the final week?
FYI you may want to read the forums before posting a new thread. We already have a mishmash of other threads discussing past series where this question could have been asked.

Play nicely guys. And no harm in new threads Kingston.

The biggest issue with the opening post is them pointing out BB06 was "15 years ago". That's just depressing - and even though we've been discussing a 20 year old series recently I was still thinking they must have done their maths wrong and somehow added a decade!

As for the question - I don't think they were ever likely candidates to win so would probably have gone befoe the final week.

There was still 2 intruders left in the game at that stage. I’d like to think those intruders would have been evicted before John & Ashley. So I guess they would have lasted another couple of weeks (if they didn’t get removed)
Play nicely guys. And no harm in new threads Kingston.

The biggest issue with the opening post is them pointing out BB06 was "15 years ago". That's just depressing - and even though we've been discussing a 20 year old series recently I was still thinking they must have done their maths wrong and somehow added a decade!

As for the question - I don't think they were ever likely candidates to win so would probably have gone befoe the final week.

Two additional intruders came in to replace them though who got booted the week before the final I think, so I suspect it would have been a similar situation for them. Not sure if they had Vote to Save & Evict for that series or just vote to evict, but sometimes if you've had a month or twos head start on building up fans wanting to evict you being up against intruders doesn't guarantee you're safe.

Two additional intruders came in to replace them though who got booted the week before the final I think, so I suspect it would have been a similar situation for them. Not sure if they had Vote to Save & Evict for that series or just vote to evict, but sometimes if you've had a month or twos head start on building up fans wanting to evict you being up against intruders doesn't guarantee you're safe.

2006 was the year where they first introduced the Vote to Save & Evict voting system.

Second post, second paragraph...

...and an addition to the above theory, originally posted half a year after the first (and directly following a BB06 rewatch):

They weren't the most interesting or exciting housemates of that season, so they definitely weren't going to win.

I think they both would have floated to the late part of the season and been evicted at the same time their replacement intruders were, if not earlier imo.

They weren't the most interesting or exciting housemates of that season, so they definitely weren't going to win.

I think they both would have floated to the late part of the season and been evicted at the same time their replacement intruders were, if not earlier imo.
Both bland white straight boys though.

Back