Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

I think Priya may get 4th and expect many of her fans to jump on Travis. Travis will be 3rd this season.

Ryan and Skye top 2. Just watch :p

If your going to have a market for 6th, why not one for 5th and 4th and so on.
Because the market for 5th can't be framed properly until it's confirmed who was in 6th place.

Lina going in 6th will leave very different odds for the remaining 5 compared to if Priya was first out on Tuesday.

Also, there will only be 15-30 minutes between evictions, there wouldn't realistically be enough time for betting on the scale they'd be after.

Penny will be a sure thing to go next, however she gets a fuckload of screentime so I imagine her odds will be better than $1.90, and Priya's fanbase will save her.

#easymoney.

Priya was at 51.00? Wow.
I still remember that. :)

Not surprised really. Didn't know that she would be extremely popular. Hell, even Priya herself thought that she was the first to go. She had a very surprised slash shocked face when Sonia called out Katie and Dion's names.

If it weren't for us, she would've been booted in the second eviction if not the first. We made her popular. We pretty much 'pimped' her to the finals (and I mean that in a good way).:biggrin:

I still remember that. :)

Not surprised really. Didn't know that she would be extremely popular. Hell, even Priya herself thought that she was the first to go. She had a very surprised slash shocked face when Sonia called out Katie and Dion's names.

If it weren't for us, she would've been booted in the second eviction if not the first. We made her popular. We pretty much 'pimped' her to the finals (and I mean that in a good way).:biggrin:

Don't get ahead of yourself there. I wouldn't call it the finals unless she gets through to Wednesday :p

The winner may be determined by who Priya supporters decide to vote for once she's eliminated in the triple. It's quite possible those might jump to Skye.

Not surprised Skye's odds have fallen so much. Every third day something new and bad comes out about her personal life. Today one of her exes popped up on Insta (possibly the dude she compared to Ryan as the 'biggest dickhead in the world') and he said she's a crazy bitch who apparently cheated on him with that tattooed muscle dude, who also claimed he was dating her prior to Big Brother, while he was working.

The question is whether this is made up bullshit or exaggerated to the fullest (probably is tbh) but it's fairly certain that Skye isn't exactly a golden girl like she was portrayed in the first few weeks.

Back