Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

Eviction day update: Leo has come down dramatically from $11 to $3.75. Penny has also come down from $11 to $6. Richard continues his drift now out to $5

Oh yes, yes, yes!
I want to see more of Richard, hoping he might survive a bit longer.
Penny is just a facsimile of Skye, not really needed.

Sportsbet - Next Eviction

Tom - 1.50
Leo - 3.90
Penny - 6.00
Richard - 7.00
Ryan - 21.00
Skye - 26.00

Sportingbet - Next Eviction

Tom - 1.75
Leo - 3.50
Penny - 4.75
Richard - 5.50
Ryan - 21.00
Skye - 21.00

No, my Leo!!! The betting is usually on point. I'm worried... Though how can Richard be *that* safe?!

I'm chucking a small flier on Richard @7.00, he is a bland no one. Tom's negative attention is better than no attention at all and his odds @1.50 are too short to bet on.

Wouldn't Richard be more likely to go than Leo or Penny?
You'd think so but it seems some bettors don't. I can't even think of who'd be saving Richard other than family, friends and maybe some Harry Potter fans.

Crap, now I'm tempted to put a small bet on him tonight. Tom apparently comes from a well off family so maybe they could get him past Richard. Gahhhhh

Sportsbet - Next Eviction

Tom - 1.33
Richard - 3.00
Leo - 9.00
Penny - 11.00
Ryan - 21.00
Skye - 26.00

Sportingbet - Next Eviction (are the same as posted at 12pm)

Richard market has tightened. I'd give Richard and Tom almost equal chances of going except you are getting much better value betting on Richard. Really cant rule out a darkhorse this time, so I wouldnt go too hard betting anyone.

Sportsbet already up on tomorrows eviction
Richard- $1.40
Leo - $3.50
Penny - $7
Ryan - $16
Skye - $21
First time all year they have put a market up for another eviction in the same week, maybe trying to get as much cash out of it as possible before it ends soon enough

Do bookies even make money on BB? The favourites win 90% of the time lol
Yes, apparently they have made made the most from bbau out of all the reality shows...in the past, certainly not this year as the show has gone downhill. There was an article about it...

Back