Skye - $16 ($4)

Sportingbet & Centrebet - Next Eviction

Tom - $1.60 ($0.65)
Richard - 2.35 ($0.10)
Leo - $12 ($7.75)
Penny - $12 ($2)
Ryan - $21 ($9)
Skye - $21 ($8)

It will be a ho hum boring double eviction if it is Richard and Tom.

They've sucked all the drama and suspense out of almost every eviction somehow this year. It's almost always pretty predictable and obvious who is going to go. It feels almost like panto - look behind you! Oh, well. I rather hope Richard, or Dick as I like to call him, stays and someone else goes, just for a bit of a surprise - even if it is someone else I like.

Surely Tom goes first ahead of Rich. Rich got plenty of airtime on Thursday's ep whilst Tom got barely any. That $1.60 price is still tempting...

But if Tom and Richard leave the same day and they evict them in "no particular order" least to save person may not come out first? Another way to do your money.

But if Tom and Richard leave the same day and they evict them in "no particular order" least to save person may not come out first? Another way to do your money.
The only time they've done this so far is with the Cat eviction and that was because they wanted that 30 minute iv with Lawson so *I think* it's safe to say they won't do that with whomever gets evicted this week. But yeah, betting on a double is a fricken nightmare regardless. 0.2% could be the difference between you winning your bet and losing and yet the HM is still evicted anyway.

Who did they pay out on with the cat eviction? Ashia or cat even tho ashia left first but we suspect cat was lowest.

Tom into $1.33 on Sportsbet as Richard is out to $3 with a massive gap to the others. Looks like the most boring double eviction possible is taking place tonight

The last hope for Richard is that Skye fans might stop trying to vote to save Leo if the two of them break up tonight.
Tom is gone, pretty obvious.

Back