Aisha - 2.50
Cat - 5.00
Lawson - 8.00
Priya - 11.00
David - 13.00
Travis - 17.00
Ryan - 21.00
Skye - 26.00

Yes, they might have to start having it on more nights :). Big ad, WORLDS FIRST, BIG BROTHER EVICTION WEEK, ONE HOUSEMATE GETS EVICTED EACH NIGHT. Like Masterchef.
Big Brother WORLD EXCLUSIVE only on CHANNEL 9: an EVICTION a day for 7 days & the HMs have NO CLUE.

People do not assume Priya is safe.. she was second favourite to stay last week according to the odds however she was going to leave if it was a double.

In saying that, wasn't it suppose to be a double this week? does anyone think it was changed to save Priya?

What the hell is Aisha doing at 1st and 2nd on those 2 lists? Weird..... How many times has she been up?
think about it, i don't think she's ever been "most saved". sure she's been up a few times & survived but she's just been lucky that she's been up the same time as someone fairly weak in the house. she wouldn't really have much of a fan base, would she? i think majority of tweens would either be in the Skye or Travis camp, there isn't really an Aisha camp. she's from NZ so she wouldn't have a large base of family & friends voting like mad to keep her in. an argument can easily be made that she will be the next to go. i personally think that the next 2 HMs to go will be out of: Lawson, Aisha & Leo. and the more i think about it, the more i think that Lawson is a goner, i just don't know if he'll be joined by Aisha or Leo.

think about it, i don't think she's ever been "most saved". sure she's been up a few times & survived but she's just been lucky that she's been up the same time as someone fairly weak in the house. she wouldn't really have much of a fan base, would she? i think majority of tweens would either be in the Skye or Travis camp, there isn't really an Aisha camp. she's from NZ so she wouldn't have a large base of family & friends voting like mad to keep her in. an argument can easily be made that she will be the next to go. i personally think that the next 2 HMs to go will be out of: Lawson, Aisha & Leo. and the more i think about it, the more i think that Lawson is a goner, i just don't know if he'll be joined by Aisha or Leo.

I see Aisha as the Stacy of 2012.. they have a smooth ride in the house but when it comes to eviction they lose out due to the votes being split by other contenders i.e Ben/Stacey/Estelle

Also I think this week the couples will be vulnerable as their fans will need to split their votes... Skye/Leo Travis/Aisha and Cat/Lawson, what does everyone else think?

You do realize he is winning, right? :p

He has his nose in front at the moment, because Big Brother chose to keep him anonymous for 5 weeks. Then they show us good Teflon edits, for the next 2 weeks. Someone else will be flavour of the month, next week. But its true, Big Brother decides the winner, its all in the editing. I still think Big Brothers favourite is Dave. With 9 of them up for eviction this week, it will probably see a voting split like last week, a clear bottom place and a toss-up between 3 of them for the other eviction spot. The bookies dont often get it wrong, but I would have thought that Leo would be a clear favourite to be the least saved and first evicted, then a flip of the coin for the other spot. I hope Travis gets voted out before Aisha, to deflate his ego, but I want Aisha to follow him soon after. I think the $50,000 that they knocked back, is going to be in the voting publics mind, as to whether they think they deserve to win, or not.

On a slightly different note, can I just say what a pleasure it is to be able to discuss BB with other level-headed fans! It seems like most other threads on this forum are full of prats who praise Priya & hate everyone & everything else, includiong those who have a different opinion to them. I am sick to death of the Priya worshiping. She needs to go! When Priya comes on: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

More sense in here, gamblers vote with their money, not their hearts.

I don't want Trav & Aisha to be evicted together. No way! Imagine Aisha gets evicted before Trav...he'll go insane in the house thinking of baby Aisha in the real world getting pounded by the Burgess brothers lol

I think they are back in the UK now.

I think they are back in the UK now.
lol i was only using them as an example. besides, only Sammy Boy is going back to the UK, pretty sure the other 3 are contracted to Souths. Oh well, if they're not passing her around then I guess Anthony Watmough & his mates will do. Either way...baby Aisha is gonna get -
spitlamb 026.JPG

The Aisha fanpage on Facebook has more likes than anyone else's, and i think she will be good to watch now that Trav isn't with her 24/7.

Lawson and Cat got almost no airtime yesterday, i reckon the producers want both of em to go

I think regardless of odds Aisha will be one of the evictees this coming week. Im thinking her and Leo if its a double. Priyas supporters will go nuts saving her as she was second least saved yesterday...

So I called Aisha and Leo before odds were released for this eviction, also have announced Skye will not be winning (Ryan will). Anyone else wanna know anything, aside from next weeks lotto, not quite that good just yet! :p

Why does everyone assume that PRIYA is safe?? The last three times her odds have been high yet she is consistently one of the least saced??

People do not assume Priya is safe.. she was second favourite to stay last week according to the odds however she was going to leave if it was a double.

In saying that, wasn't it suppose to be a double this week? does anyone think it was changed to save Priya?

Yes, I do think that, too. I think the prod's love her (they'd be mad not to) and they wanted to keep her in. Plus this site would explode if she got the boot. Flames, levitations, spontaneous combustion, chairs throwing themselves around the room...

Keep this in mind

Our info is never up to date

If, for example, skye was $2.25 favourite and RIGHT NOW IN REAL TIME she was caught putting salt n pepper in Ryan's coffee as a prank and was never caught; then Ryan drank it and was sick all night AND an employee of BB leaked this to a bookmaker, then the prices alter instantly, for what seems to be no logical reason

All of a sudden Skye is on the outer and Ryan gets sympathy

We see this 2 days later

Yet odds shift ASAP

Back