Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

Thank youuuu Jake. $50 bet turned into $400.

Nice

I only came out $120 ahead.

So bar it's not bad, being up around 700 in total betting this season.

I wanted to bet more for Jake yesterday but the bets were down when I checked.

It will be hard to catch Skye.

She has a huge fan base and the housemates might not nominate her knowing this information now. Also it helps her that this season is only 80 days meaning the fans won't run out of money.

On Skye at $6.50 and David $41....think I've got value, David prob won't win, but I'm starting to think Skye is a huge chance

Latest odds:
Skye: $3.50
Lawson: $5
Jason: $6
Ryan: $8
Sandra: $9
David: $10-----Wow, hows that for a move. Congrats to anyone who got 30 or 40 $
Aisha & Sam: $11
Priya: $12
Travis: $17
Cat: $19
Leo: $26

Jason is now starting to look like a little bit of value at least, the others under that price are no value this far out.

guys don't go with Centrebet, they put their odds up for "next eviction" and only pay out on the first one. they don't even honour other bets or put up a new list for the following night. They only paid me out for Jake :mad:

No, they should honour both bets if there is no option to bet for the 2nd eviction night at all.
The other books do the same thing. That's what the whole debate has been in here. Some of us got screwed when Katie went the second night so we didn't bet this week although we wanted to put $ on Jake because if he went second, you got nothing.

They go based on who goes on the eviction night with the least saves to their name. They shouldn't pay out on both as the 2nd person who is evicted has the 2nd least amount of votes to save.
Betting companies aren't going to double your chances of gaining money just because two people leave.

They go based on who goes on the eviction night with the least saves to their name. They shouldn't pay out on both as the 2nd person who is evicted has the 2nd least amount of votes to save.
Betting companies aren't going to double your chances of gaining money just because two people leave.
No but they should be able to re-adjust the odds for the next night as its also an eviction.

They could, however I'd say they wouldn't like their odds of gaining cash to be slimmer as there would be one less person in the picture.
What they could do is have a first and a second eviction night bet when they know it's going to be a double, but I doubt that'd ever happen.

Back