Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

Well said @Mrs Butterface. If it was for both evictions you could get $3.25 on Jake and triple your money (and some) for him to leave regardless of order. Would be nice odds. Pretty sure David will go (sadly) first but that second spot is anyones (with the exception of Skye and Aisha)
Even if I were confident they'd put up lines for the second eviction, I'd be willing to take a punt on Jake and then chase my loss the next night if so. But I learned my lesson last week with Katie so now I'm hesitant to line a book's pockets just to see my bet pseudo cash the next night.

I'd be confident for Jake to be evicted this week. It doesn't seem like he has much of a following and it seems like people are starting to see through him a little.

Jake was Tim's Flatmate before he went into the house.

The General Public are finding out more about this.

If he was put in for the right reason, then maybe ok. But I would have tried to put someone else in there instead of him.

Jake needs to go

I don't know why they put him in really? He's not that interesting, seems quite insecure and I think the Tim Dormer connection works against him...Unlike Tim, he is of little worth to house and viewing population....Was Big Brother trying to have a Drew figurine? If so, he failed....

My money is on Sam at this point- even though I'm not really a fan and not really not a fan....

I highly doubt a female will win- but I think priya will come closest .... or Lisa (just kidding re Lisa!)

Jake was Tim's Flatmate before he went into the house.

The General Public are finding out more about this.

If he was put in for the right reason, then maybe ok. But I would have tried to put someone else in there instead of him.

@Timdormer said Alex called him up pissed off when he found out but it was late into the audition process so they chose to still keep him. There's obviously something about Jake that they liked, although I've yet to see it for myself. Then again Dion - who also knew Jake before going in the house - said Jake hasn't been acting like the guy he knows so maybe it's strategic or that 'change' that happens to some HMs once they're in the house like Alex mentioned. Either way though the Tim/Jake connection is old news as far as being disseminated through main stream and social media. I don't think the Tim connection helps but I think there'll be more to it as to why he goes home (if he does). He's almost as invisible as Ryan at this point.

This is a big problem with Big Brother. This betting. Whoever runs this is definitely going to do whatever it takes to skew the winning in their favor. Thats why us fans on the forums see people we KNOW are unpopular and should go, are saved and eventually win. Get rid of the public vote, make it harder for THEM to fix the outcome.

This is a big problem with Big Brother. This betting. Whoever runs this is definitely going to do whatever it takes to skew the winning in their favor. Thats why us fans on the forums see people we KNOW are unpopular and should go, are saved and eventually win. Get rid of the public vote, make it harder for THEM to fix the outcome.

They can't fix it, as there's only small amounts to be won, bookies don't let u on for much. It's more fun betting than winning big money.

Haven't really watched alot of BB this year, but decided to throw something on David at $41 after I noticed a lot of support for him on Facebook etc...have I wasted my money or is he a sneaky chance?? They still had Lawson fave, isn't he the cheater?? Confused

Haven't really watched alot of BB this year, but decided to throw something on David at $41 after I noticed a lot of support for him on Facebook etc...have I wasted my money or is he a sneaky chance?? They still had Lawson fave, isn't he the cheater?? Confused

The betting odds have been less reliable this year, so don't worry too much about the Lawson odds.

Thank you Jake. the one thing I like about Tim now

giphy.gif

Overall winner odds have opened again and the mini surprise is Lawson still solid at 2nd favourite ($5). Cat is the big drifter out to $15, only lower than Lisa, Leo and Dave. Skye has leapfrogged Ryan by coming in a dollar or so to third favourite at $7, probably on the back of her being most saved last night. All in all, nothing major except maybe odds now indicating Cat won't be winning (but I think the majority could pick that rather easily) :)

Back