Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

Surely Jake will go this week? Does he even have a fan base here? I'm pretty sure everybody knows he is fake.
nl5x6t.jpg

Dave down at $1.33 and Travis the closest at $6

i reckon Trav might be in trouble now. i initialy thought Jake would be screwed this week and i still do but he is constantly one of the most mentioned housemates on that jump in shit. who knows.

Might drop a bet on every one except David. The worst you can do is break even. David won't be leaving.

Edit: Actually won't bet on Skye, she will be safe as houses. All the rest are fair game.

Sportingbet Overall Winner odds

Lawson $4.50 ($0.25)
Jason $4.75
Ryan $8
Skye $9 ($1)
Sandra $9 ($1)
Priya $9 ($3)
Jake $10 ($3)
Cat $11 ($2)
Aisha $11 ($4)
Sam $12
Travis $13
Leo $14 ($4)
Lisa $17
David $26 ($15)

How is Ryan the 3rd most likely to win?! Ugh...

Lawson is the housemate I'd least likely want to win! Ugh...

Travis safe as ;)

At least finish your sentence.

"Travis is safe as a Catholic priest around a primary school" perhaps?

He didn't have the highest votes last week, and being up again, he will LOSE votes because people will either think he's already safe from his popularity, or else just be getting sick of voting.

I think they were more accurate when it was vote to evict.

Vote to save has had so many spanners in the works.

Never forget Ray. Never!

I honestly think Cat has a good chance of going.

That was my thoughts too. She somehow managed to get the highest vote last week, the public will have gotten complacent with her votes this week.

hahahahahaha! @up_all_night . He was $11, Estelle $1.30. And somehow he still went. There never has and never will be anything like it. Poor Doctor Ray

Bahahaha it was the most predictable outcome then, and it's equally as predictable this week...

My pick will be Cat on Monday and Travis on Tuesday for the bootings :)

Australian+flag.png

Sportingbet Overall Winner odds

Lawson $4.50 ($0.25)
Jason $4.75
Ryan $8
Skye $9 ($1)
Sandra $9 ($1)
Priya $9 ($3)
Jake $10 ($3)
Cat $11 ($2)
Aisha $11 ($4)
Sam $12
Travis $13
Leo $14 ($4)
Lisa $17
David $26 ($15)

I am amazed at Sandra's odds. I find her behavior off putting with her grass cutting and being a poor team mate to David when they were still in pairs.

Next Eviction Odds:

David - 1.33
Travis - 6.00
Lisa - 6.50
Jake - 8.00 (I still think he's gonna go)
Cat - 9.00
Skye - 11.00
Aisha - 13.00 :biggrin:

Sportingbet next eviction odds (no change in overall winner)

David $1.50
Cat $6
Lisa $6.50
Jake $6.50
Travis $9
Skye $15
Aisha $17

Well said @Mrs Butterface. If it was for both evictions you could get $3.25 on Jake and triple your money (and some) for him to leave regardless of order. Would be nice odds. Pretty sure David will go (sadly) first but that second spot is anyones (with the exception of Skye and Aisha)

Back