Skip to main content

Best & Worst Dressed On The Finale?

She doesn't have the bust for a dress like that... yet.
Possibly not but at least her bust was contained more than Lisa's was. I don't mind cleavage in moderation but I really don't like seeing under bosom like Lisa was showing. Always look tacky.

Possibly not but at least her bust was contained more than Lisa's was. I don't mind cleavage in moderation but I really don't like seeing under bosom like Lisa was showing. Always look tacky.

Agreed, she wasn't falling out of it or anything but a fuller, rounder bust would have worked better with the engineering/structure of the dress. Too much gap for such a plunging style and/or absence of tape.

Seriously for such vain people.. WTF.
Aiming for modesty but failing? Too little too late? One thing about Priya which I liked was that she always maintained a sense of decorum in her attire. I know I sound very fuddy duddy but as a woman of lack of height, lack of 'decent' bosom and carrying too much weight, I am conscious of things like that and notice when it's all on show and out and about. So many people don't wear for their shape and size.

Last edited:
Agreed, she wasn't falling out of it or anything but a fuller, rounder bust would have worked better with the engineering/structure of the dress. Too much gap for such a plunging style and/or absence of tape.
Yes, too much gap. That almost invisible mesh would've worked maybe to give it some support?

Aiming for modesty but failing? Too little too late? One thing about Priya which I liked was that she always maintained a sense of decorum in her attire. I know I sound very fuddy duddy but as a woman of lack of height, lack of 'decent' bosom and carrying too much weight, I am conscious of things like that and notice when it's all on show and out and about. So many people don't wear for their shape and size.

Perhaps but the dresses she wore in the house were a lot better for her. She looked lovely in that yellow number, but it seemed to have a cowled thing happening which is also a good look for her, like a softness on the breast line. I didn't realise how tiny she is in stature until I saw her up against Dion in a pic. She's near Kylie Minogues "polly pocket".

Kate Aisha and Sandra look best. Lisa(Katie?h is the yellow jacket dress was off and Lisa s after party was finally flattering

Perhaps but the dresses she wore in the house were a lot better for her. She looked lovely in that yellow number, but it seemed to have a cowled thing happening which is also a good look for her, like a softness on the breast line. I didn't realise how tiny she is in stature until I saw her up against Dion in a pic. She's near Kylie Minogues "polly pocket".
I reckon Priya would be around the 5 feet mark, give or take an inch or two. I'm a very similar height hence noticing things like what she wore. That green number which everyone wore was dreadful. I don't think yellow is her colour though but that dress looked roomy and comfy and I loved that multi-coloured, almost tie dye long shirt. Was that hers?

The fellas all scrubbed up very well in their tuxes/suits.
Out of the girls, the best dressed were Priya, Aisha and Cat.
Worst dressed? Not sure there were any atrocious dresses.
Did you not notice Cat's hem? It was a bit of a mess.

I reckon Priya would be around the 5 feet mark, give or take an inch or two. I'm a very similar height hence noticing things like what she wore. That green number which everyone wore was dreadful. I don't think yellow is her colour though but that dress looked roomy and comfy and I loved that multi-coloured, almost tie dye long shirt. Was that hers?

Sorry, I didn't see this until now. It was more the cut than the colour of the dress with a subtle draped cowl neckline. It's clear she likes a flowing maxi; she wore a lot of them in BB and since she's been out of the house. As she is on the shorter side though and breasty to boot, she really should stay away from a higher , flat neckline, and an empire waist, as apart from the monoboob thing, it makes her look squat.

There was a black dress she wore to a couple of evictions, with different statement jewellery pieces she looked lovely in.

When was she wearing the multi-coloured long shirt?

Sorry, I didn't see this until now. It was more the cut than the colour of the dress with a subtle draped cowl neckline. It's clear she likes a flowing maxi; she wore a lot of them in BB and since she's been out of the house. As she is on the shorter side though and breasty to boot, she really should stay away from a higher , flat neckline, and an empire waist, as apart from the monoboob thing, it makes her look squat.

There was a black dress she wore to a couple of evictions, with different statement jewellery pieces she looked lovely in.

When was she wearing the multi-coloured long shirt?
She was the first person I saw wearing it so presumed it was hers. She's wearing it too in one of the pics on here somewhere. I reckon she looked great in the halter styles and the cowl looks good too. Empire waists on people with a bit of tummy which she had compared to the others can make them look more tummyish or indeed pregnant. Sonia had a blue gown she wore a couple of times that looked much better than the too tight things she tended to favour, or the wardrobe dept favoured. The black sparkly dress Priya wore with long sleeves? Loved it. I did like the very pale pink/beige dress even though it gave her the monoboob. The almost necklace type neckline was excellent.

Back