Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

I was bullied as a kid. I've been bullied in the workplace. I've put up with bitter ugly hateful queens in the gay "community" and no more will i stay silent on it.

What Ben did in the Big Brother house was shameful and a flat out disgrace. He reduced Estelle to tears on several occasions. He threw a glass of water in the face of a KID and then gave him a lecture about the way HE treated others along with a non apology. He made horrible judgements about many of the housemates including Ryan. He ostracized Estelle and anyone who was friends with her.

If you people want to suck up to THAT then go right ahead. The guy is a nasty piece of work. And with that i'll leave the thread for tonight and let you all think about that.

I was bullied as a kid. I've been bullied in the workplace. I've put up with bitter ugly hateful queens in the gay "community" and no more will i stay silent on it.

What Ben did in the Big Brother house was shameful and a flat out disgrace. He reduced Estelle to tears on several occasions. He threw a glass of water in the face of a KID and then gave him a lecture about the way HE treated others along with a non apology. He made horrible judgements about many of the housemates including Ryan. He ostracized Estelle and anyone who was friends with her.

If you people want to suck up to THAT then go right ahead. The guy is a nasty piece of work. And with that i'll leave the thread for tonight and let you all think about that.

images

Still a jerk regardless.
Drew even showed me his phone with a message from Tim saying I was a massive loser. - I was hurt because I supported Tim on the show.
accurate.gif
A+ to Tim

It's so pathetic the amount of ass licking that is going on in this thread. Ben has not shown remorse for his vile behaviour in fact he has continued it out of the house as we've seen on twitter and heard from people/seen firsthand. He is merely here to promote "scoopla" whatever that is (i guess a blog?) and is attempting to smooth over the cracks. His justification for throwing a glass of water in a boy's face? He saw someone do it in a movie! His justification for bullying Estelle! He did it to get in with the alpha males! What is he going to tell us next... He was mean and nasty on twitter because he got drunk? Oh wait.

You can all continue this charade but i wont stand for it. I'm sorry.
Yep!

Had the same shit little man. I chose to rise above the pettiness in life. But we are talking about a TV show here. Can't take the heat, move back to the playpen.

I dunno who you are but I tell you what. You had problems and that is sad and I genuinely feel some sympathy but wouldn't it be so much better if you stayed calm and measured and got the message out there?

I hate to see people in pain (cept Justin Beiber) so maybe just chill a lil.

I would say no one here accepts bullying so yr amongst friends, if you can see it.

?

Sorry I don't understand and I'm a little busy counting the $305,000,000.00 my last tour made.

I'll get back to you when I have a moment xo

im5o4o.jpg

Your tours always sell well thanks to your back catalogue of good songs. Your recent albums with their lack of good tracks.... not so much.

Hi Ben! I thought you were great on the show. I voted for you to win and I had a lot of fun seeing your antics. Don't stress about people saying bad things, they're definitely acting worse than anything you ever did. Personally, I don't think you were even that bad!

What are your impressions on this years house and housemates? Any immediate favourites or even ones you want to see gone? I'm not really feeling Travis :/

Listen, you are really starting to annoy me now. Your childhood issues should be dealt with outside of this type of forum, and if you can't get past your disdain for Ben Norris, then don't ruin it for the rest of us who liked him. FFS.....

Back