Skip to main content

Ben is to BB what JR is to Dallas

Ben is

• Total voters
I'd really like to punch him in the face.
Then do a victory dance. :)

FYI , I was watching Game Of Thrones before it even became cool so suck on that all you hipster wanker types.

FYI , I was watching Game Of Thrones before it even became cool so suck on that all you hipster wanker types.

Pfft! I had read the books long before anyone was watching it.

Well, I've seen film and stage productions of Richard III and read the play covering the concluding events of the War of the Roses, the historical period on which George R. R. Martin based his books.

Although I must admit, that still makes me a hipster wanker seeing as how people have been seeing and reading Shakespeare long before I was even born.

Well, I've seen film and stage productions of Richard III and read the play covering the concluding events of the War of the Roses, the historical period on which George R. R. Martin based his books.

Although I must admit, that still makes me a hipster wanker seeing as how people have been seeing and reading Shakespeare long before I was even born.

haha! Word!

Well I've seen the secret cave paintings that George R. R. Martin sneakily plagerised his books from! ;p

Back