Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 8 Discussion (16 November, 7:30pm)

Do you think BBAU will be renewed after the next season (currently being taped)?

• Yes

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Yes, but only if the ratings improve for BB "Back to the Future"

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Probably not

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dayne reminds me a lot of a former flatmate I had in Sydney once. He was a mechanic and had some regrettable tatts as well (not on his neck, at least). His face and expressions are just the same. It's uncanny.

I'll just post here so I maybe get eyeballs on it and a reply.

Is VIP worth watching? I basically never got around to starting it. I know I probably won't catch up for the fun on here. Should I just watch where it is now? Maybe catch up on earlier after it's done? Not fussed about who goes and spoilers ect. I know the General is out.

I'll just post here so I maybe get eyeballs on it and a reply.

Is VIP worth watching? I basically never got around to starting it. I know I probably won't catch up for the fun on here. Should I just watch where it is now? Maybe catch up on earlier after it's done? Not fussed about who goes and spoilers ect. I know the General is out.
Refer to the poll in this thread for a completely mixed answer: https://www.behindbigbrother.com/fo...pisode-7-discussion-15-november-7-30pm.56569/

Dayne reminds me a lot of a former flatmate I had in Sydney once. He was a mechanic and had some regrettable tatts as well (not on his neck, at least). His face and expressions are just the same. It's uncanny.
He seems personable & would fit in the corporate world. But THOSE TATTOOS.

This episode would be a good episode if...it wasn't for the twist. If it was a double last episode, and then a normal eviction today, it would work. Stop forcing all of these twists and let the game act naturally. But this is 7 who goes crazy everytime it starts to slow down

Stop forcing all of these twists and let the game act naturally.
As much as I hate to defend Seven for this lump of shit, its very possible that this (and any other twists that lengthen the game) were due to the last minute order to extend the series in some capacity before production began due to Australia's Got Talent getting pushed back into 2022. It was confirmed a few months ago that they lengthened VIP in some way because of the NSW Delta outbreak messing with AGT.

If the casting budget was already tapped out, they would've had to settle for fake evictions (or the "saving someone from the half room" bs in the first episode) to artificially increase the episode count instead of adding extra housemates to achieve the same result while not breaking the new format's "one game cycle/round per episode" schtick. Or maybe we got a mix of both and is how we ended up with some of the "VIPs" that just prompt the question of "who?".

Last edited:
Back