Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 7 Discussion (15 November, 7:30pm)

How do you rate this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting... With the finale next Tuesday, a double eviction tonight would mean that the penultimate episode would see them reducing numbers to the final two, instead of a final three.

I guess there is probably a fake eviction right around the corner since I can't see them breaking away from the new format's "three in the finale" thing.

Interesting... With the finale next Tuesday, a double eviction tonight would mean that the penultimate episode would see them reducing numbers to the final two, instead of a final three.

I guess there is probably a fake eviction right around the corner since I can't see them breaking away from the new format's "three in the finale" thing.
Oh I kinda expect one of tonight's evictees to go back into a secret room tbh.

Double eviction hopefully those dullards Imogen and Josh.
Though it would be great if it were Luke for the LOL's.

I voted its awsome only because its way better than i thought it would be. I thought it would be 💩

I don't know 😂
As I said, I thought it would be crap and unwatchable. I think Caitlin did it for me.
I'll probably not like it now she's gone. She was a huge surprise to me since I had no time for her either.
I cannot stand Jess and Immogen. But Ellie is pleasantly nice.

Ugh. These tasks and the obvious secret missions attached to them aren’t as entertaining as production seems to think they are.

Reactions: mad
I’m more interested in which sponsors will bail after the ratings this year for the next VIP season than who actually goes tonight…

Back