Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 1 Discussion (1 November, 7:30pm) - 12 "VIPs" enter

Are you looking forward to BB VIP?

• Yes, it will be amazing!

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • No, It will be awful!

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Maybe, It will be mixed!

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
Looks like Danny gets an advantage before he even steps foot in the main house too based on that promo.

Markle says Prince Harry is his brother-in-law like he picks the phone up & chats to him all the time

I suspect ratings for tonight will be disappointing for Seven. Over on Whirlpool there's a thread for this season, but nobody has posted since Wednesday, with the last poster noting "If you don't like it don't watch, simples".

The shots in the vent really irk me and kinda show how staged the series is likely to be.

We saw the female (I've already forgot her name) put the vent cover back in place after crawling inside, but then there were shots inside the vent of her face. They obviously sent a camera crew into the house that removed the vent after getting the shot of the cover going back and just shoved a camera in her face because the shots in the vents shows there was no room for a camera to be mounted on the top of the vent. Same goes for all the shots of Caitlyn, especially that bullshit shot of her turning around inside the vent and shouting "are you coming?".

So there was absolutely no chance of them getting caught by unaware housemates, and even if they really were unaware and they did get caught they wouldn't fail them for it because of the camera crew in the house making it super obvious. It was just contrived shit to give Caitlyn immunity so she wouldn't at least be the first evicted, sorry, I mean eliminated since it also looks like they've nixxed the term eviction/evicted.

So Mike Goldman is doing an after show party on Facebook with Ellie Gonsalves. Except it doesnā€™t start until 10:30? I guess theyā€™re waiting for QLD to air.

I'm still recovering from the makeup and camera angle that made Sonia completely unrecognizable in the eviction room footage. Had to go and search recent articles to make sure she still has her usual face.

It's funny that all the ones I don't warm to at first, I end up liking the best. Strange.

I suspect ratings for tonight will be disappointing for Seven. Over on Whirlpool there's a thread for this season, but nobody has posted since Wednesday, with the last poster noting "If you don't like it don't watch, simples".

Yeah I have see no hype for it on social media. But then again the same can be said for 9's new show Parental Guidance, but I expect that show to rate higher because its likely to skew older.

OMG, I am triggered by the tiny room and the tunnel.
There's no way I could do either, I'd have left.

I still don't like her much (the Kardashian effect), but Caitlyn was the most entertaining and you can see why she was a drawcard.

Back