Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 1 Discussion (1 November, 7:30pm) - 12 "VIPs" enter

Are you looking forward to BB VIP?

• Yes, it will be amazing!

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • No, It will be awful!

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Maybe, It will be mixed!

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters

Gayspie

Adelaide TV EPG: Twelve VIPs have been invited to take a vacation from their celebrity lives and check into an experience like no other. They will receive rock star treatment, with a Big Brother twist.

Thread starting disclaimer: In all Australian states and territories it is now the day of the episode in question, as per last years rule, hence why i am posting it so early.

It is good to be back!

I will watch, but I honestly don't care. The ads with the Meaghan Markle and Trump stuff is so cringe. Having Megan's brother is just gross.

Adelaide TV EPG: Twelve VIPs have been invited to take a vacation from their celebrity lives and check into an experience like no other. They will receive rock star treatment, with a Big Brother twist.

Thread starting disclaimer: In all Australian states and territories it is now the day of the episode in question, as per last years rule, hence why i am posting it so early.

It is good to be back!

Nothing gets people more excited on this forum than a Gayspie started thread.

Yeah, I might have to start watching it a bit later to skip the ads and still end at the same time. Tricky!
But, I guess the chat here will be entertaining enough in the ad breaks!

I probably will be watching live, but won't be able to join the chat til later due to that SA time difference.
It's a packed night - watching this, catching up later on Doctor Who, Masterchef, HYBPA, Love Island... and someone even wants that parental guidance show recorded.

Back