Skip to main content

BBUS 24 - Now airing on CBS

Taylor’s win feels like a very old school win (in the best way possible). The modern era has relied too heavily on physical ability and wheedling power over social game and resiliency. Taylor absolutely wiped the floor when it came to social game, her ability to continue to fight to stay alive, and to prove that she was not the woman her enemies were making her out to be. She’s the type of winner we both needed and deserved.

They dodged a bullet there then. Think they're both a certainty for the next All Stars type series.
Definitely dodged a bullet. They’ll probably be asked back but I do think Taylor is on her way to bigger things… By the time another AS season happens she might be too big.

Not sure any of the BB Alumni have gone on to big enough things to be too big to be asked back. They'll probably do The Amazing Race - hopefully too classy for The Challenge. Leave that to Kyle and Alyssa.

BTW have any of the BB pairs won The Amazing Race?

From the top of my head, just one. Cody Nickson and Jessica Graf won the 30th season.

Derek X and Claire Rehfuss are on the current season, so who knows - that could change to two teams soon.

Last edited:
Not sure any of the BB Alumni have gone on to big enough things to be too big to be asked back. They'll probably do The Amazing Race - hopefully too classy for The Challenge. Leave that to Kyle and Alyssa.

Will is “too big” to go back in but not too big to still be involved in the show.

I’ll also say that I don’t think we’ve ever had as popular or prepared for fame as Taylor is atm. We’ve had people come close but never at this level.

She was on The Talk the other day and it was almost as if she was part of the main cast rather than someone they were interviewing. Maybe I’m wrong but she’s definitely going on to something bigger.

Many on Twitter are speaking like Jaylor have already been cast for TAR.

Back