Skip to main content

BBUS 23 (includes live feed and episode spoilers)

Yes, a new team would do the show a world of good.

As for the house - considering when they moved back in 2005 they basically did little more than flip the layout and add the HoH room above I wouldn't be surprised if they did little more than just rebuild it. Indeed that is pretty much all Canada did when they moved second time around - indeed first time around all they did was lift the bedrooms to the second floor really. However they have a much better core layout with a design team which genuniely makes the house feel different from year to year despite the layout being essentially the same.
Considering they only use two way mirrors these days during key events I could see the house design changing slightly. They’d no longer need the huge central void and can just run corridor around the outside. I also think they’d probably rearrange the bedrooms so that they don’t have a grouping of three and then the HN room on the upper level.

Like I said before I think the key element of a new location should be a separate competition space.

Yes - most versions have now ditched the two way mirrors completely.

Agree a separate competition arena should be a priority. They've now got the secondary space they take the contestants to for the weekend competitions (Wildcard, High Roller etc). but having a separate backyard would help production significantly and not see the houseguests locked up for two days whenever a bigger comp is constructed. Indeed it's a shame when Canada moved that they didn't tweak things so the small outside space could be accessed directly from the house so the "back yard" could be used exclusively for competitions.

She's done nothing on the feeds and has had no edit on the show until she started getting nominated and they had to start showing her. Easily the least relevant and would be no loss whatsoever.

She's done nothing on the feeds and has had no edit on the show until she started getting nominated and they had to start showing her. Easily the least relevant and would be no loss whatsoever.
Far from a main character but still relevant. I’ve been following LFU’s on Twitter and she is mentioned in one way or another. I also still argue that keeping her over someone like Azah or DF would have more of an impact on the game moving forward.

A Claire HoH would be very welcome this week, though I imagine however it goes SB probably goes home next week.
Tiffany won HoH but could be dethroned pending the outcome of the coin of destiny.

SB is an obvious target but I don’t think she’s as much of a target for Tiffany at this point. Personally I think she’ll likely try to backdoor either X or Kyland. Those are her two biggest threats and she should take the shot while she can.

Tiffany won HoH but could be dethroned pending the outcome of the coin of destiny.

SB is an obvious target but I don’t think she’s as much of a target for Tiffany at this point. Personally I think she’ll likely try to backdoor either X or Kyland. Those are her two biggest threats and she should take the shot while she can.

I would be happy with that. If Tiffany actually goes ahead with a plan that is more self interested rather based on group think I’ll start to enjoy the season more.

That she’s toast barring anything crazy with the Coin of Destiny
And that would be a stupid move on her part of she does. Taking out either X or Ky at this point is her best move. Taking out Ky leaves SB substantially weaker as she’d be a lone wolf and an easier boot next week.

Nobody's saying it's a smart move, just that it's what Tiffany is going to do. She's been obsessed with getting Sarah Beth out for a month and now she's going to do it. There's nothing that points to her wanting to target Xavier or Kyland.

There's nothing that points to her wanting to target Xavier or Kyland.
There’s a clear gender divide within CO. She tried to flip the vote last week against X and Ky’s wishes. She knows she’s not got a chance if she’s next to either in the finals. What else do you need?

Back