Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

Somebody please dig a hole and put Marco in it. Or gag him 24/7 or better yet, just get rid of him!

From the moment he walked through the door he got on my nerves. His artificial HAHAHA hurts my ears, his "body-art" hurts my eyes his whole... whatever he is insults my intelligence. Yet, I can't shake the feeling that there are plenty of SHEs out there who swoon over him. He reminds me in one way of Tim Dorner of BBAUS fame - always standing on top of everyone and always being the loudest.

I doubt he is capable of the conscious thought to jostle for the alpha male role but I'm sure he does it subconsciously. Why am I even wasting my breath on this monkey, he makes my skin crawl. Laura is backing the wrong horse, silly girl.

Then there is Andrew, the other contender for the alpha male role. I don't think any of the others count unless you throw the Dominatrix from hell into the mix... alpha male? Alpha something for sure.

I like Andrew, he is a breath of fresh air even if he seems to think too much of himself sometimes. But he is a thinker and the great British Public hate thinkers in the BB house, so he'll be gone soon I guess.

The BB guy in the DR was in a bit of a bind when Andrew used the words perspicacity and indefatigability uummm? Should have brought a dictionary BB or better yet, should have gotten an education duh...

But all is well. At least it wasn't the poor little Scottish work-for-the-dole BB girl who had to deal with this huge problem. :woot:

The show is all over the place. What a waste of the other house. That escape was just useless- felt kind of planned. Like where do they go from here? It's like they did not structure this right or didn't think of all the ways things can go wrong. I'm glad they are going to put the others in the house though.

Georgina, Jackson and andy are the only ones I seem to take to, just feel like they are genuine hm's. Marco is too much of everything. I'm convinced he is high like all the time, or they are enhancing his behaviour with alcohol on the side. Georgina is def my favourite at this point. The way she called their behaviour on them being two faced for their direct lie pretty much showed that some of these characters don't live up to their promo videos.

...I'm watching episode 5 where Hughie and Ryan are having a 'friendly chat' where they are trying to out talk and and out shout each other... what a riot lol!... I love it!... cheers.
These two could learn a thing or two from my preschoolers- and that's saying something lol. Hughie looks like he could be fun because it's so easy to rile him up. I actually want him to meet marco already haha

...Hughie and Natalie's arguement was a massive event... Natalie is so defensive all the time but I guess that some of them give her a reason to be too... at least Hughie has some balls albeit that he hasn't had a full-on argument with a guy yet has he?... I'd like to see how he'd handle arguing with somebody like Andrew for instance... it might be a different case altogether methinks!... cheers.cheers.

Jackson controlled himself so well I thought when dealing with Hughie. In saying that I think Hughie may be over being an other and is getting bored so he is cracking it with everyone at this point

twitter delivering the goods

ClCG1MFVEAAqUER.jpg

NOTE: Not my opinion, just posting the funny pics.

I'm not going to lie, its the horrible job the producers are doing which is keeping me watching. Its absolutely comical lol.

I think these housemates have the potential to be pretty interesting if the producers let them. Instead they are so focused on this twist which has gone horribly wrong and theyre now making up as they go along.

Georgina and Andy seem to have the most surpport over here and this is solely based on the fact that they dont like Marco.

However i still worry Georgina will be the first to go. Its obvious she will be up for eviction, probably along with Andy and Marco. I bet anything the producers will do anything to try and keep Marco.

Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 12.57.26 PM.png[DOUBLEPOST=1466053102][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not going to lie, its the horrible job the producers are doing which is keeping me watching. Its absolutely comical lol.

I think these housemates have the potential to be pretty interesting if the producers let them. Instead they are so focused on this twist which has gone horribly wrong and theyre now making up as they go along.

Georgina and Andy seem to have the most surpport over here and this is solely based on the fact that they dont like Marco.

However i still worry Georgina will be the first to go. Its obvious she will be up for eviction, probably along with Andy and Marco. I bet anything the producers will do anything to try and keep Marco.

I will be shocked if Marco goes. He is car crash tv. He needs to stay.

Reactions: Tee

Welcome to BBUK.

I'm sorry, Laura talking about Marcos penis made me vomit. What a bitch

lmao, my circle of friends is predominantly 20-something-year-old girls and if you think they don't talk about their boyfriends/ex-boyfriends flesh you got a lot of learning up to do.

I'm working on a Minecraft BBUK house. It's on Pocket edition, and thanks to the recent update, you can take a look in it (what is completed so far)! Anyone who's interested, add me on Xbox- Brandon Torr
Also, could @marquisite please post a map of the BBUK house this season? I'm trying my best until a map is posted tho!

...WTF?... why would those in the 'attic' be screaming at illuminated masks in the mirrors?... they are morons but even morons can figure it out that it was just a stupid attempt by Big Brother to 'scare' them?... it all seemed like they were just 'acting' it all out anyway and doing it very badly too to me at least... that really was a piss poor moment in that episode... more so then usual...

...Marco and Jason using frying pans and deckchairs to create their own Tennis match was a stroke of genius... I can't believe that other housemates in all previous series haven't thought of doing the same or similar before now to entertain themselves... that made me laugh I must say... which is a rarity in this series believe me...

...I think that it's just as well that there aren't any lethal weapons in the house because half of them wouldn't be with us now with Hugie... he is such a loose cannon... this whole series up until now has been in such a disarray hasn't it?... it really doesn't have any real direction to it does it?... I think that they are pretty much clueless to be honest... again... I have no link to anyone in the house and I don't really care who gets evicted...I guess that's what happens when you hire Z grade 'actors' to carry your show... that along with Z grade Producers and Directors and this is bound to happen I guess... cheers.

Look on the bright side Sticky!

Tear your gaze away from the ugliness and "let the sunshine in" - cast your eyes on the earth goddess Emma, she, who can feel the wind, she who is tuned into a higher frequency, she who channels her energy into positivity, she who sacrificed her own twin sister on the altar of Bacchus so she could pursue her inexplicable desire to lay bare her charms to the silver-back gorilla man with the pictures on his body!

So instead of consuming carcasses of dead animals and fishes (yuk) - let's smoke a joint... or when she's not looking let's just have a beer together! :D

Back