Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

...I can't wait until the tables turn on 'the others' and that they cop the wrath of Big Brother and the rest of the housemates... it's only a matter of time... can 'the others' honestly not realise that all of the nasty things that they've said about the housemates is not going to be replayed back to them?... they can't be that stupid!... oh wait... cheers.

It doesn't look like the "Big Brother S-17" account on YouTube is doing the "Live Twist Revealed" episode so here is an upload from me (sorry, but it's SD only :().

Note: They had several broadcast issues at about 9 minutes in that lasted for about 90 seconds. They kept cutting from the show to ads and vice versa. I've only cut out the commercials and all other footage that was broadcast is included.

What another glorious trainwreck... Oh, and they just had to cut away and end the show just as Chelsea finally decides to talk to Jayne... :arghh:

...so Chelsea said to Alex... "hey mate... I didn't see you sitting there"... before they cut it... interesting... and didn't Marco's ego look bruised when he was called to the Diary Room... he looked gutted... it ended up being such a long drawn out "how do feel about Chelsea going?" affair didn't it?... and we all know where Chelsea lives now too... (two doors from where he described) lol!... and I always hate those stupid bird noises when they happen but thanks for posting that video Rison... most appreciated... cheers.

Andy's face is a true representation of me listening to Marco yabber on. :sleep:

I know right, I can't wait for the time where Big Brother shows a montage of The Others talking shit about the housemates! I'm also surprised (well not really because most of them aren't that observant) that the housemates didn't further question Marco about the Chelsea thing. Normally when you track back to the other Big Brothers, the talking thing is always the lame excuse. But then again, we HARDLY see anything as it's either chirping birds or cuts to the other house. :blackalien:

...I also think that Jason and Charlie were well aware that each other were going to be in the house beforehand and are milking it all for what it's worth... what makes me say that is that Jason has systematically been setting it up since he first got into the house for the inevitable 'face-off showdown' to guarantee the maximum airtime when it happens... I just feel that it's a total set-up from day one... he said from the get go something along the lines of... "if she (the ex) comes into the house I will go ballistic and leave this house!"... that so smells like a massive set-up to me... anyhow... on with the 'catch-up-a-thon' I guess... cheers.

@Timelord best be bulk buying that alfoil buddy. We're gonna need a few more hats!! :D

...whoever said earlier in this thread "break out... you stay out" was so right... I totally agree... they only do it for extra airtime when the spotlight is off them so Big Brother needs to make an example of them as far as I'm concerned... quick pronto!... cheers.

...I like the way Emma returned to the house and said "I had to come back... I couldn't leave you... I'd miss you all" when in fact she should have said... "I had to come back... I couldn't leave you... they read my contract to me and threatened to sue me until my arse bled"... it would've been a more honest answer methinks!... cheers.

...Hughie and Natalie's arguement was a massive event... Natalie is so defensive all the time but I guess that some of them give her a reason to be too... at least Hughie has some balls albeit that he hasn't had a full-on argument with a guy yet has he?... I'd like to see how he'd handle arguing with somebody like Andrew for instance... it might be a different case altogether methinks!... cheers.cheers.

...I'm sure that Andrew thinks that he is the new James Bond... the way he talks and acts is so way over the top with the macho "I'm on a mission" talk... he sounds quite stupid at times but at least he's taking it seriously lol!... he's a tosser but he's like Marco to me... a bit more quirkier and a lot more interesting than the bland rest... cheers.

But Hughie is just unstable. The meltdowns are hilarious don't get me wrong, but it's just like Shahbaz 2.0. SHUT UP!!!!!! *intense shaking* Though Natalie is a pain in the ass.

Apparently Jayne vs Chelsea is happening tomorrow (I'm not expecting too much tbh though we'll see).

I don't like being the party pooper but the Chelsea and Jayne thing seems so scripted. They've run out of connections (or exes) so they're chucking in a fake situation that doesn't even seem remotely real. They don't seem to even talk about it at all. Like we know something "horrible" happened but what? I want to know what it's all about. But if it's like Charlie or Ryan's situation then I prefer her not to say anything about it. That was nauseating.

Weirdly I'm starting to dislike Sam more than Ryan (shocker, right?!). He just seems so, idk, I can't put my finger on it yet (and it's not just because he's a huge Helen Wood fan). I don't like he's mien but I don't like most of the housemates demeanours anyway.

...well... I've done it!... I've finally caught up... what a marathon effort that was lol!... I do have to say that I still cannot connect with any of these 'Celebrity Z listers' at all... as I said earlier... Marco and Andrew are the only two that I have any interest in whatsoever... I never thought that I would ever say this in my lifetime but I would love to see Gemma Collins back in the house! :woot::wideyed:... naaaaaaah!... just kidding! ;):biggrin:... cheers.

Not enjoying this at all,they are all boring and clearly BBUK does not listen to their viewers,they want ordinary people
and people who do not know each other.Think I am leaning towards not watching anymore and rather watch the BB USA version

I agree with you. I'm yet to watch todays episode. Not sure if I will see the season out watching every episode.

Good news though is that Celebrity Big Brother is on in August. Always a great show, so I'm looking forward to that.

I agree with you. I'm yet to watch todays episode. Not sure if I will see the season out watching every episode.

Good news though is that Celebrity Big Brother is on in August. Always a great show, so I'm looking forward to that.
haven't watched it either,CBB I usually do enjoy but this series is appalling

Agree with both of you @adsyj and @Lindsay1973 Big Brother UK has sunk to new depths that not even I want to watch. Oh how I long for the old format... but I think those days are long gone. I would much rather watch BBUS or BBCanada than the UK one anymore.

Yeah I wouldn't want to watch Daddys House either Andrew. F. O.

13466263_10206426072107002_7832358749239706987_n.jpg

Ok I am watching the latest episode and the bit where Marco is singing (for want of a better word) outside and Andy is watching. Andy's face is hilarious! He's like... what the fuck? Best bit of BB so far.

Back