Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

Does anyone else think that they (production) are fully aware of everything that's happened before they enter the house and it's all to drum up publicity? I dunno... it just feels very staged. I'm having trouble believing any of this is real.

I normally watch BB off of JasonJMist's YouTube channel, apparently all the episodes are gone. Does anyone have another trusty resource?

Oh nevermind I found it!

Wow, I haven't had time to catch up with BBUK apart from the opening night. Too much else to watch in between work/family and something has had to give. Reading some of the comments in here makes me kind of glad I missed some of it lol.

Wow, I haven't had time to catch up with BBUK apart from the opening night. Too much else to watch in between work/family and something has had to give. Reading some of the comments in here makes me kind of glad I missed some of it lol.
I'd say go back and watch it if you have the time. The first week has been a glorious trainwreck of things not going the way the producers wanted it to at all.

Wtf why was Emma whining about negative energy? If she can't handle bitching then why the hell is she in the Big Brother House where bitching is most common? How dare she tell somebody what or what not to talk about, conversations don't just revolve around her. Also I hate the way Emma and Laura excuse everything Marco does as him just being "Marco". o_O

Tweedle Twat as Science says. :dead:

I've not been able to find a YouTube channel or Twitter with links to episodes. Can someone inbox me please?

image.jpeg
Does anyone else think that they (production) are fully aware of everything that's happened before they enter the house and it's all to drum up publicity? I dunno... it just feels very staged. I'm having trouble believing any of this is real.
Fortunately, Alfoil® is cheap…
*Hands you a tin-foil hat*

At this point my favourite housemate is either Jason, because he hasn't done stupid shit and seems pretty chilled or (And your never going to guess this) but Lateysha. Her VT (And the others were like this) was so misguiding. I'm enjoying watching her in the house.
Especially when shit like this happens:
untitled-1-gif.51549

Thanks to @Mr Stickyfingers for the Gif.

...haha!... no worries BigBrotherCritic... I've been repainting the inside of our house all week and still have heaps to do and have missed quite a few episodes because of it but will try to catch up methinks because of what I've been reading of all your posts... all your comments have given me a gist of whats happening and I thank you all for that... now to watch today's episode at least lol!... cheers.

...aw crap!... I can find the videos of the shows themselves but not the Bots episodes... can anyone PM me any links please?... cheers.

I'd say go back and watch it if you have the time. The first week has been a glorious trainwreck of things not going the way the producers wanted it to at all.
I have caught up on the first four eps, and I am loving every stupid second.

I miss Aus BB so much!!!

P.s. Thanks for the links :)

lol. They messed up the live reveal... It came back from the first commercial break, and Channel 5 accidentally went back to commercials when Chelsea was about to enter the other house and when it cut back, we've missed the best part of the action - since they were already talking about Marco and Chelsea's breakout when they finally cut back.

Edit: And now they've cut the audio and replaced it with chirping birds. lol.

Reactions: Tee
lol. They messed up the live reveal... It came back from the first commercial break, and Channel 5 accidentally went back to commercials when Chelsea was about to enter the other house and when it cut back, we've missed the best part of the action - since they were already talking about Marco and Chelsea's breakout when they finally cut back.
I am strapping myself in to a BBathon today to catch up.

I think they are a great bunch to watch! Macro is my least favourite as a person so far, but I love watching him. Spoilt over indulged prat that he is.

...I'm up to episode 4 (the 'Live Eviction' show) at the moment in my 'catch-up-a-thon'... it makes me laugh when one of them gets put up for eviction and they all huddle around them as if they've been the next one to be chosen to be 'shot at dawn by a firing squad' lol!... in a Doctor Who episode once where The Doctor was stranded on the set of a future 'Big Brother'... that when the housemates were 'evicted' they were vapourised to death... knowing Channel 5 they would think that this would be a great idea I imagine... if the ratings fall as quickly as they did last year one never knows does one? ;):whistling::biggrin:... lol!... just saying...cheers.

Okay, hating: Marco - comes off as a mildly retarded date rapist with shades of that 12 year old breast feeder from Game of Thrones. On cocaine. Natalie - where and why do they find these deeply unpleasant black matriarchs? Hughie - about 4 on the list of ' who would you not want to share a cabin with on the Trans Siberian?'

Disliking: Georgina - is starting to push it, or production want her to look bad to counteract her popularity (Reddit love her.) Ryan - could get underdog appeal, the little ferret.

On the rise: Lateysha - seems cool.

Like : Andy - as the Michael Bluth. (Actually, Andy is better than Michael Bluth. Michael is as bad as the rest of them. Apart from that advice about his cousin right at the end, his fatherly advice is appalling.)

Good Meh: Jason, Sam, Jackson, Evelyn, Jayne

Bad meh: Chelsea, Emma, Charlie

Meh meh: Alex

It doesn't look like the "Big Brother S-17" account on YouTube is doing the "Live Twist Revealed" episode so here is an upload from me (sorry, but it's SD only :().

Note: They had several broadcast issues at about 9 minutes in that lasted for about 90 seconds. They kept cutting from the show to ads and vice versa. I've only cut out the commercials and all other footage that was broadcast is included.

What another glorious trainwreck... Oh, and they just had to cut away and end the show just as Chelsea finally decides to talk to Jayne... :arghh:

Last edited:
...even though Marco is such a love-me-do grub type of big headed spoilt rich kid pratt... at least he makes the house a tad bit more interesting amongst the rest of such bland housemates... I just cannot connect with any of them in the house so far... at this point in time I don't want any of them to win it!...

...I also think that Jason and Charlie were well aware that each other were going to be in the house beforehand and are milking it all for what it's worth... what makes me say that is that Jason has systematically been setting it up since he first got into the house for the inevitable 'face-off showdown' to guarantee the maximum airtime when it happens... I just feel that it's a total set-up from day one... he said from the get go something along the lines of... "if she (the ex) comes into the house I will go ballistic and leave this house!"... that so smells like a massive set-up to me... anyhow... on with the 'catch-up-a-thon' I guess... cheers.

Back