Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

OMG Sticky, I never thought you wanted to destroy your fellow forumites equilibrium! When I clicked on your link, not only did Ryan sound like a robot, but I began to hear all those voices :arghh: ...as if I didn't have enough of those in my head already! :wacky:
Turns out two instead of one YouTube clips had opened up with a slight time-delay between them... phew... that was close!

Thanks Sticky, it's definitely watchable! :biggrin:

...haha!... no worries Dystopia... I'm just glad that there are some episodes that are available to watch... I needed my BBOTS fix big time lol!... I was into withdrawals... cheers.

Haha poor Georgina, she has some street kid in love with her who when he can't have a cigarette he craves cocaine. She has scored herself a winner there.

Natalie- a freaking monster. The big rig wants Hughie gone and she will stop at nothing.

Jason - I feel for you brother. Imagine getting on BB and then finding your ex in there and she wants to talk about feelings and where the relationship is going. Jason seems like a good bloke, doesn't deserve that.

I assume they will target Charlie, Hughie and Jayne for nominations. Hopefully the big rig will blow up at somebody and they can see her for the nasty bitch she is and get nominated and evicted.

Hughie is someone I could not stand being in the same room as but god he is a fantastic housemate! He has such a short fuze and he doesn't understand the concept of shutting the fuck up! It makes for great TV! I find it sooooo funny when he says "He/She is a fucken trouble maker!" in his Irish accent:D:p

I think both Hughie and Chelsea are good housemates even though I couldn't stand living with them personally and the main reason why is that they lack self awareness. Hughie doesn't know when to shut up and doesn't realise when he is being offensive/rude and Chelsea genuinely thinks he is some big, tough guy who shouldn't be messed with and it is just hilarious to watch. I'd love live feeds for these housemates because I actually think the housemates are pretty decent this series. The only issue with the show is with production meddling with it and failing with poor twists. Thank god all of the housemates are all in the same house now, we'll start to see bigger and more dynamic storylines and relationships develop.

Hughie is someone I could not stand being in the same room as but god he is a fantastic housemate! He has such a short fuze and he doesn't understand the concept of shutting the fuck up! It makes for great TV! I find it sooooo funny when he says "He/She is a fucken trouble maker!" in his Irish accent:D:p

I think both Hughie and Chelsea are good housemates even though I couldn't stand living with them personally and the main reason why is that they lack self awareness. Hughie doesn't know when to shut up and doesn't realise when he is being offensive/rude and Chelsea genuinely thinks he is some big, tough guy who shouldn't be messed with and it is just hilarious to watch. I'd love live feeds for these housemates because I actually think the housemates are pretty decent this series. The only issue with the show is with production meddling with it and failing with poor twists. Thank god all of the housemates are all in the same house now, we'll start to see bigger and more dynamic storylines and relationships develop.
Totes agree!

They are a great bunch to watch!

I didn't know Hughie was an emotion! :jawdrop:

Anyway today's episode.. Where do I start? We have desperado Charlie crying over Jason. I was having a migraine during that guilt trip. Romeo and Juliet (I couldn't keep a straight face) were exchanging pictures, until ... You guessed it! Jackson says he has a son.. And apparently a daughter as well? Then nominations where Natalie, Charlie and Hughie are up, no surprise there. Charlie sure does play the "teenage notice me" card. You could see the sadness, regret and dread in Jason's eyes.

Starting to develop into something pretty interesting now. The nominations no surprise. Natalie pulls out the BB classic " I don't mind, I'm ready to go home and then hunts down all of those that dared nominate her" Hope she goes.

Georgina, run girl run and don't look back.

If Charlie stays in she could propel Jason a long way in this series. I feel sorry for the poor bastard, I quite like Charlie but yeah miserable ex girlfriend is gonna make his time in the house hell. He seems like a good bloke though.

Cant say I have developed a favourite yet, just dislike Natalie. I realise she could provide some good TV but she is just such a cranky nasty backstabbing old bitch I want her gone.

I wonder if Natalie got pulled up for asking people directly if they nominated her and not giving up when they said they couldn't tell her. Emma lied to her face and said she didn't nominate her...
kIJtXNU.gif

Bad, bad noms!!

I don't like Charlie but she'll continue entertaining us with her love-stricken heart.
I like Hughie, he is original and immensely entertaining!!
I despise Natalie the Domihatrix for the same reasons everybody else does - what a pain in the ass!!

But those three are good to watch in the house.

The ones that should be targeted, nominated and evicted asap are Sam and Alex. Neither of them brings ANYTHING to the house. They are like wet blankets. Even the Aussie girl... is it ... whatever her name is opens her mouth occasionally and attempts to appear to have an opinion on something even if there is no opinion to be had but FFS... she at least TRIES!!! Not so the two wet blankets Sam and Alex who coast along, flying successfully under the radar. I have a bad feeling that they will hang around all the way into the last week. That is just so wrong. Give them a challenge - bring in an intruder - bring in MARC from last year, he'll sort those two suckers out!! :rage::rage::rage:

Cant say I have developed a favourite yet, just dislike Natalie. I realise she could provide some good TV but she is just such a cranky nasty backstabbing old bitch I want her gone.

How DARE you call her backstabbing?!? I am absolutely certain that I heard her say that she is NOT two-faced and backstabbing! She wouldn't lie... would she? :woot::roflmao:

I wonder if Natalie got pulled up for asking people directly if they nominated her and not giving up when they said they couldn't tell her. Emma lied to her face and said she didn't nominate her...
kIJtXNU.gif

Emma probably got her energies mixed up with her frequencies... and out the door the 'peacefulness' goes LOL

Give them a challenge - bring in an intruder - bring in MARC from last year, he'll sort those two suckers out!! :rage::rage::rage:
I'm still expecting him and/or Harry to turn up in a later series. They said Timebomb would have housemates from the past, present and future - and they covered the first two, but never future. Marc and Harry are the obvious two since they entered via that hilariously poorly built 'Timebomb Machine'. I'd expect they would put one or both of them in a future series on Launch night to generate some buzz and get people going wtf, then "Timebomb" them "back" to BBUK16 and then they're just gone for the rest of that series.

It really is such a stupid idea that I wouldn't put it past them to do it...
IU1eNcG.gif

Bad, bad noms!!
I like Hughie, he is original and immensely entertaining!!

...someone else that likes Hughie... woohoo!... I think Hughie is brilliant... an Irishman with Tourettes!... you can't get better than that can you?... he's hilarious to watch... I hope that he doesn't go tomorrow... I'm so glad that someone else likes him... I was beginning to think that I was weird or something lol!... cheers.

...for some reason that I don't know why I just feel that Jason and Charlie have a pre-ordained 'plan' of some sort going on here to gain maximum airtime... I just think that they both already knew that they were going to be in the house at the same time in the same season together up front... it's just something niggling around in the depths of my feeble brain that is sending me this message... I think that it was because in the first or second day in the house Jason went to great lengths to tell us in the Diary Room that "if my Ex came into this house I would climb the walls or dig under the Astroturf to get out of this house if she was in here!"... and lo and behold she turns up!... I remember him saying something like I just said... their 'drama' together is ringing bells to me... just saying... cheers.

...for some reason that I don't know why I just feel that Jason and Charlie have a pre-ordained 'plan' of some sort going on here to gain maximum airtime... I just think that they both already knew that they were going to be in the house at the same time in the same season together up front... it's just something niggling around in the depths of my feeble brain that is sending me this message... I think that it was because in the first or second day in the house Jason went to great lengths to tell us in the Diary Room that "if my Ex came into this house I would climb the walls or dig under the Astroturf to get out of this house if she was in here!"... and lo and behold she turns up!... I remember him saying something like I just said... their 'drama' together is ringing bells to me... just saying... cheers.

You might be on to something here Sticky, the whole thing seems too contrived. As I recall, at the beginning Charlie seemed to have no interest whatsoever in reconciling with Jason. As soon as the two houses were combined, she'd changed her mind completely, that's a bit odd.
Jason DOES look uncomfortable in the situation though and I just can't fathom him as a good actor.

We shall see, won't we :couch:

Back