Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

Oh, and I loved how everyone went from being so shocked that Marco was evicted to being almost ecstatic about it!
That seemed to take about 10 minutes! :D
I know! It was so funny to watch.

Shock, then relief! He would have been exhausting to live with.

Hughie deserves credit for standing up to the Domihatrix from hell! He's got her measure and it seems she's realised this now after their second 'misunderstanding' lol.

The other big event she was involved in was with Ryan... but Ryan is a twat with an empty head, if he runs out of breath, she'll just sit on top of him and smother him to death. What a picture! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I love Ryan!

I find him absolutely hilarious to watch.

Ugh... Natalie again being a raging bitch. She knew that they weren't supposed to talk, so she decided to give the housemates a bad impression of Jayne and Hughie so that if they lost, they would decide to target them based on her little rant. Then when Jayne and Charlie were in the bathroom, they weren't even talking about her - it was more about how Jayne felt based on what she had said, started laughing to herself and twisted it into something it wasn't.

Then the whole thing about the cleaning... Natalie was definitely in the wrong there.

But yes, the show has definately already improved with Marco's absence.

i need a gif of Laura's face after eating the century egg
Ask and you shall receive:
OM454mx.gif

Jayne said "Pot kettle black". Surprised Natalie didn't start jumping around calling her racist.

Apparently she said Hughie commented about her weight, which hasn't been aired (or doesn't exist) because I'm pretty sure they would of have shown it.

Laura after she is pregnant with the creature that is Marco's baby. :hilarious:

When was Natalie, Jayne's mum? Lol Natalie thinking the conversation was about her.

Ugh... Natalie again being a raging bitch. She knew that they weren't supposed to talk, so she decided to give the housemates a bad impression of Jayne and Hughie so that if they lost, they would decide to target them based on her little rant. Then when Jayne and Charlie were in the bathroom, they weren't even talking about her - it was more about how Jayne felt based on what she had said, started laughing to herself and twisted it into something it wasn't.

Then the whole thing about the cleaning... Natalie was definitely in the wrong there.

But yes, the show has definately already improved with Marco's absence.

Ask and you shall receive:
OM454mx.gif
THANK YOU

Natalie's quite funny. Ryan is just a Nikki Grahame in the DR, and one of them is enough. Also the pathetic attempt at a showmance with Hughey is annoying.

There's been leaks all over about the results of the nominations task, but I didn't feel I should spoil it for people.

...for anyone that is interested... you can see episodes 6/7/8 and 9 of 'Bit on the Side' on this link below... Rylan's voice sounds like he's talking like a robot at times for some reason but the show is watchable...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFwnHNLAHY2IICMjCCG6oIw

...I'm not sure as to how long the episodes will continue to broadcast before the site gets shut down but it's better than nothing I guess lol!... enjoy them while you can... cheers.

...for anyone that is interested... you can see episodes 6/7/8 and 9 of 'Bit on the Side' on this link below... Rylan's voice sounds like he's talking like a robot at times for some reason but the show is watchable...

...I'm not sure as to how long the episodes will continue to broadcast before the site gets shut down but it's better than nothing I guess lol!... enjoy them while you can... cheers.
OMG. Those uploads are so painful to watch - the uploader has slowed the audio and video slightly for whatever reason causing the audio distortion. They also dropped the audio pitch too. :/

OMG. Those uploads are so painful to watch - the uploader has slowed the audio and video slightly for whatever reason causing the audio distortion. They also dropped the audio pitch too. :/

...yes they are a bit hard on the ears Rison I agree... but worse than that is that we get to see Steve and Chloe again in episode 8 from memory which is a horror in itself... cheers.

Same old, same old. The only one who's got the guts to confront ANYONE (in this case Hughie) is ganged up on and told to calm down. Bleating like sheep... calm down... calm down... and the more they tell him to calm down the more he wonders why HE is the culprit and rightly so. They are such a bunch of hypocritical weaklings.
Hughie didn't exactly belittle the nicotine cravings of Jackson and Ryan, he merely suggested an alternative. Ryan's reaction was to be expected but Jackson had to play the 'street kid' card and explain to the world what a rotten life it is to be addicted. This was bound to spin out of control because Hughie had no intention of feeling sorry for Jackson.

It's Natalie the Domihatrix, right? She's a grade A bitch!! After that incident she has plenty of fodder for her nasty scheming, nasty it is because it's behind the back of Hughie and executed in schoolyard fashion.
The fact that out of everyone who was involved in the previous shouting match it was Hughie who was called to the DR, only encourages the scheming bitch Natalie.
On that note, I have seen it repeatedly now that the DR BB takes sides according to yes, I'll say it again, "political correctness"!! This must be so frustrating for Hughie and the others who fell victim to BB's arbitration in the past.

Natalie is old compared to the others (with the exception of Mr Spock, who can break a man's arm with just one finger - he'll show us later) which means she has a few tricks up her sleeve. True to form, she now starts to gather an army and the first one in her sight is the sweet but feeble-minded Lateysha.

What to look forward to are the establishing of the alpha male and the next screaming match between Natalie and Hughie... if only the dimwit Ryan can stay out of it - he'll get enough airtime anyway. :p

OMG Sticky, I never thought you wanted to destroy your fellow forumites equilibrium! When I clicked on your link, not only did Ryan sound like a robot, but I began to hear all those voices :arghh: ...as if I didn't have enough of those in my head already! :wacky:
Turns out two instead of one YouTube clips had opened up with a slight time-delay between them... phew... that was close!

Thanks Sticky, it's definitely watchable! :biggrin:

Back