Skip to main content

BBUK 13 - Daily Shows Discussion Thread

Ugh, I didn't watch a lot of this season, only seen bits and pieces and mostly forum observation. But it's left a really bad taste in my mouth. Seeing Conor take that undeserved money, only to be cheered because of the situation. At least with each series, the villains got their comeuppance one way or another but this just takes the cake of vileness. Also the whole way they present the shows with all the music in the background and all that stuff, it just looks so horribly stylized and has lost all of it's authentic tension. It just looks like all the people who used to be involved with the show when it was on Channel 4 have very well moved on and the only people who even associate themselves with the show are former BB housemates and Marcus Bentley. And I much prefer his monotone narration of the show which made it simple. Why don't they ever just give the producer roles to genuine BB fans who happen to have tv production experience and not people who are just in tv production per se.

It really is a shadow of it's former self. Blergh.

Back