Skip to main content

BBau2012 better than BBau2013?

I would have said 2012 was better before Tim's switch, but now no way! Tim has just taken the show to a whole new level!

Both series are really different. 2012 the house was really united and it was like 1 big happy family except for 1 or 2 outsiders. This year, the house is a hostile environment and the housemates are struggling to get along. The 2012 house had no pot stirrer which made the producers try and make conflict out of nothing. This year, Tim is the pot stirrer and he is making it the most interesting house since 2006 and he is making the producers job very easy. It is evident Alex M loves him.

2012 was probably one of the worst series of BB. There wasn't anything particularly wrong with it, I just found it overall a bit boring. 2013 feels, to me at least, as thought Channel 9 has found their footing a bit more with BB and its place on their network. I have really enjoyed this series so far.

I just wish we didn't have to endure such shoddy editing and no live feed. But I'll take what I can get, I guess.

I always enjoy every season of BB. What I will say in comparison to last year is that in 2012 by this stage, infact much earlier, I felt like I knew each HM far more in depth.

I agree with everyone in saying that BBAU13 is so much better than BBAU12. That was one the very first things I said to my friend when we were watching the first ep of BBAU13. I didn't get that into BBAU12, didn't watch it as regularly as I watch BBAU13 and I actually really like this year's housemates. This year there are a few housemates that I really like and that is what keeps me a regular viewer. Last year I didn't mind them, they had their funny moments but I literally had no favourites out of them.

Back