Skip to main content

BBAU Rewatch

TBH I’m really not as confrontational in real life as I appear to be on the forums. That is unless I have reason to be. In this case I’d probably be more prone to shit talking from a distance.
Sensible approach. Im not a confrontation seeker. But those who have conducted themselves in an egregious manner to others is wrong in my eyes and deserve to be held to account. Always.
Otherwise they continue their behaviour unchecked. Understand Im not suggesting Goldman is a villainous ogre but people have to be brought to account for their actions. To be honest, if I ever met him, the highest level of hostility would be me just laughing uproariously to his face and laughing more at any of his rebuttals. I just dont like uncessary cruelty when in a poistion of power so to speak to do so. And revelling like a weasel in it.
Anyways... goldman bashing on the forums is fun. Not to be taken too seriously. Like the man himself. LOL

I could never stand him in front of the camera. He was a decent enough narrator but his on screen persona was stuck somewhere in the 70s.

Literally found that Uplate clip unwatchable - could barely stand 10 seconds of him.

The worst of the C4 series, the one that got the show axed after losing a third of it's viewers year on year. Poorly cast and poorly produced - you know a series which begins with someone shaving off their eye brows as the big launch night twist is doomed from the start.
The series wasn’t axed back on 2009 alone but based on declining ratings series over series starting with 2007. 2009 might have been the worst of the bunch but it wasn’t the sole reason the series was axed. 2008 might have been the best post race row series but it was still had on average lower ratings than its predecessor. 2007 had the largest series over series drop at close to a million viewers on average.

The last episode I watched was when Tim pretended and lied to others about his birthday. I thought it was hilarious how he asked to have the gym to himself 😆. I’m taking a little break for now because i decided to start a watching shameless. I’m kind of hooked on the show for the time being

One show I think the Americans actually did better.
I was a little surprised when I realised it was on 11 seasons, or it finishes at season 11. I thought it was a recent show, or it only became available in Australia during covid times. It came up as a suggestion from Netflix to watch only recently. Didn’t think I would love it as much as I have. Decent cast and performances so far. And my inner teenage self is totally crushing on jimmy atm, so I hope he becomes more than a love interest and permanent fixture within the Gallagher household

I was a little surprised when I realised it was on 11 seasons, or it finishes at season 11. I thought it was a recent show, or it only became available in Australia during covid times. It came up as a suggestion from Netflix to watch only recently. Didn’t think I would love it as much as I have. Decent cast and performances so far. And my inner teenage self is totally crushing on jimmy atm, so I hope he becomes more than a love interest and permanent fixture within the Gallagher household
I’ve only watched the first 3 or 4 seasons. It got a a bit weird and never got back in to it. For me it was the Ian/Mickey relationship that intrigued me the most. I also love Glenn Close as Shiela.

I’ve only watched the first 3 or 4 seasons. It got a a bit weird and never got back in to it. For me it was the Ian/Mickey relationship that intrigued me the most. I also love Glenn Close as Shiela.
Hey! I’m only on season 1, so they become a thing? Wow! Do they replace the actress for Sheila? I kind of liked her as Sheila. I rewatched the addams family (not the latest one) and the actress currently on shameless is fester’s wife and she has the same quirks then as she does now.

Hey! I’m only on season 1, so they become a thing? Wow! Do they replace the actress for Sheila? I kind of liked her as Sheila. I rewatched the addams family (not the latest one) and the actress currently on shameless is fester’s wife and she has the same quirks then as she does now.
I won’t spoil it for you but if you like Season 1 you’ll enjoy season 2 and 3 even more. No they don’t replace Sheila I just think Glenn does a great job portraying her.

If you stick with the show it will probably take a while before you finish the series but if you’re looking for another series might I suggest Suits. Aside from Shameless it’s the last series where I enjoyed it so much that I binged entire series in a matter of days.

I won’t spoil it for you but if you like Season 1 you’ll enjoy season 2 and 3 even more. No they don’t replace Sheila I just think Glenn does a great job portraying her.

If you stick with the show it will probably take a while before you finish the series but if you’re looking for another series might I suggest Suits. Aside from Shameless it’s the last series where I enjoyed it so much that I binged entire series in a matter of days.
I’m shamelessly addicted to watching shows atm, and am playing catch up to the rest of the world. I missed the time of it during covid because I was still technically up in arms with work and then remote learning on top of it, so this is my catch up time. I can easily watch a few shows at once. Most likely will now start watching suits too. I’ve aborted this is us. Great concept and really heartfelt but it’s too sorrowful at times, I do t know just goes around in circles, so had to put it aside for now, if I go back to it that is

I’m shamelessly addicted to watching shows atm, and am playing catch up to the rest of the world. I missed the time of it during covid because I was still technically up in arms with work and then remote learning on top of it, so this is my catch up time. I can easily watch a few shows at once. Most likely will now start watching suits too. I’ve aborted this is us. Great concept and really heartfelt but it’s too sorrowful at times, I do t know just goes around in circles, so had to put it aside for now, if I go back to it that is
If you like Justin Chatwin you’ll like Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams. Everyone raves about how hot Harvey Specter is but I’m more of a Mike Ross kind of guy 🤤. Suits is a bit of a slow burn to start off with but once you get past the case of the week in to the continuing storylines it’s fantastic. Back when I was flying I was home for just over 24 hours between pairings and wound up smashing an entire series in a day.

If you like Justin Chatwin you’ll like Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams. Everyone raves about how hot Harvey Specter is but I’m more of a Mike Ross kind of guy 🤤. Suits is a bit of a slow burn to start off with but once you get past the case of the week in to the continuing storylines it’s fantastic. Back when I was flying I was home for just over 24 hours between pairings and wound up smashing an entire series in a day.
Justin has that dorkiness which I think is appealing. Not completely but it’s there. It’s that look I can’t explain I guess. Though I did think the same about Gabriel from a movie with him in it, because I said so- Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore starred in it too. Though character changes a persons look quite dramatically. As I do find Justin’s portrayal in shameless really likeable. I’ll let you know whether I’m a ross or Harvey 😉

Justin has that dorkiness which I think is appealing. Not completely but it’s there. It’s that look I can’t explain I guess. Though I did think the same about Gabriel from a movie with him in it, because I said so- Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore starred in it too. Though character changes a persons look quite dramatically. As I do find Justin’s portrayal in shameless really likeable. I’ll let you know whether I’m a ross or Harvey 😉
Yes definitely let me know… I rewatched a couple seasons of Suits last year when I was on stress leave and came to the conclusion that I wish I was as cool as Harvey, see myself as more of a Mike, but in reality I’m actually Louis Litt 🤣.

Hey everyone, I’ve been lurking since BB finished a few weeks ago and thought I’d make my first post :)
I’m doing a full rewatch and am currently on day 53 of 2005.
I’m really struggling to like any of the contestants except for Tim and Vesna, which is weird because I don’t remember feeling this way back when it first aired.
There’s so much misogyny, bullying and nastiness!

Hey everyone, I’ve been lurking since BB finished a few weeks ago and thought I’d make my first post :)
I’m doing a full rewatch and am currently on day 53 of 2005.
I’m really struggling to like any of the contestants except for Tim and Vesna, which is weird because I don’t remember feeling this way back when it first aired.
There’s so much misogyny, bullying and nastiness!
Hello Ex-Lurker!

But Suits has Meghan in it and … isn‘t she really annoying?!

Back