Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Tits

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Stimulating conversation about the global economy

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That moisturising Sesh really worked, there looks like a big zit coming on Zach's forehead getting the makeup done

Sooooo finished! I think I saw like a quick bit of a dong and a half, some tits, several asses.

Bonus: How many Tennis balls did you spot in the tennis room? lol

How long was it? The ep that is.

Sounds like despite them overselling it you didn't get to see how long anything is.

Strange that there was no full nudity, only an extension of the butt shots we've seen on the regular show.
From every angle the guys are covering themselves, so someone has edited this very tightly.
Which is fine if that's what it is, but Sonia did say there would be uncensored nudity.

Of course there are other reasons to watch, and the extended actual conversations were appreciated.

Strange that there was no full nudity, only an extension of the butt shots we've seen on the regular show.
From every angle the guys are covering themselves, so someone has edited this very tightly.
Which is fine if that's what it is, but Sonia did say there would be uncensored nudity.

Of course there are other reasons to watch, and the extended actual conversations were appreciated.
I think it just adds to the theory that Uncut was an afterthought. They had all this extra footage that wouldn’t fit in the regular show so they spun it off as a way to spark some interest in what has otherwise been a very bland series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back