• Tits

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Stimulating conversation about the global economy

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually quite enjoyed this episode
To be fair Zach does look more like 33. Must have had a hard life.

I'm guessing Luke doesn't stay too long - the show is making no effort to include him in the narrative. He barely featured in Uncut at all, and the only reason we've seen him so far is because he had the nerve to win the first challenge rather than one of the producers pets.
He's literally a pot plant. I have to admit Zack came across as more fun than I'd realised after watching uncut so good for him. Luke will definitely be out next week.

Actually quite enjoyed that uncut stuff! Got a bit more insight into Taylah and Zack that we didn't see on the main show. Surprised we didn't much of Annaliese though.

Plus it wasn’t even the original intention of Uncut. It just drifted that way when they realised it pulled in more viewers.

The very first Uncut show show started with Gretel saying that the show is ultimately about deciding who you like the most, and people have aspects of their personalities that they just couldn’t show in that earlier time slot - so Uncut existed so they could show that stuff and give people a more complete view on who these people were so you could decide who you wanted to eventually win.
Mission creep can infect everything, including Big Brother.

Sonia was on The Morning Show saying she was shocked that the housemates were getting around in skimpy underwear, and asked if they could be advised to cover up.

Are you a MADWOMAN!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back