Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 6 Discussion

Would you allow a person who rejected you to live with you?

• Yes

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd stick with this as frankly a bit of trash is what I need at the moment and I like to know what I'm slagging off but god, it's bad isn't it? Like really bad. I don't think even trashy dating shows try to force that element so much.

…watching this shows slow agonising death is like looking at the scene of a gory and bloody news bulletin of victims in a war zone strewn with dead bodies and limbs missing etc…you look at it coyishly through your fingers of your hand to shield you through the horror but something compels you to look at it anyway… the last time I felt like this was when I was 10 years old and the World was exposed to a Dalek for the first time ever on Doctor Who… I was terrified!… as I am for the death of a once great juggernaut of TV… it makes the heart bleed… it really does… cheers.

I wonder how many of the total TV is people from overseas watching via vpn? If so be interesting to know why they are watching? Are they confused/frustrated BB fans too?

130,000 viewers nationally last night - will BB still be on the main Seven channel by next week?

I wonder how the demos are. At a guess the LI audience is younger and prefer streaming, while the BB audience is older and that's why they are turning this shit off in droves.
Exactly right. Most of Love Island's audience are females aged between 18-39 while BB skews older with females aged between 25 and 54 being the primary viewers.

If 7 wanted to attract younger viewers they have completely failed with only 8-10% of females aged 18-24 streaming the show compared to 21-22% of the same age group streaming Love Island.

Well that was a crap episode.

So, so boring.

First we have Love Island, complete with barely-there bikinis, kissing 'tasks' and lame questions.

Then nominations, the highlight I guess.

Followed by the most irritating housemate being given the chance to save somebody.

So of course he saves a piece of attractive (I guess?) wallpaper, and the crawl through a convoluted secret door into... a speakeasy, with hired extras. Just... WHY? It isn't interesting.
He had no reason to save anyone else. He doesn't know Bella and clearly he's not close with Zach and Luke. Taylah was his only actual reason and the two of them may well team up in the game now so it's a win win for him I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back